R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October RR from Becky

Go down 
+2
Blossoms_and_Blessings
tanya1975
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

October RR from Becky Empty
PostSubject: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 21:45

Thank you Becky for the wonderful presents and candies(they are almost gone).Love everything!!!!!!!!!
October RR from Becky IMG_0052_zps6a8d0597
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 22:13

tanya1975 wrote:
Thank you Becky for the wonderful presents and candies(they are almost gone).Love everything!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you like everything. I forgot to send a note to let you know I'd made everything (except the table decorations and candy) I was going to make a crocheted hat, but I know you make crocheted hats, so I knit one instead lol  I hadn't ever added ruffles to a onesie before, so they turned out a little wonky! I had to buy a new bag of the candy in order to send you some since my kids ate all the first bag!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 22:20

Oh that is adorable!!!! I LOVE it!!!! happyhappy clapclap happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 0:36

What fun Halloween/Autumn good-ness! I am loving this swap. It's so fun to see what people come up with. The felt (?) pumpkins look like they're supposed to interlock and become sort of 3D? I see some that have slits in the tops and some that have slits in the bottoms...I wonder if you took a top slit one and a bottom slit one and slid them together would it become a 3D pumpkin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 7:09

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
What fun Halloween/Autumn good-ness!  I am loving this swap.  It's so fun to see what people come up with.  The felt (?) pumpkins look like they're supposed to interlock and become sort of 3D?  I see some that have slits in the tops and some that have slits in the bottoms...I wonder if you took a top slit one and a bottom slit one and slid them together would it become a 3D pumpkin?
yeseree  Yes, the pumpkins slide together to be table top decorations.
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky EmptySat 26 Oct 2013 - 10:00

Love the super cute outfit and all the goodies that came with it.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: October RR   October RR from Becky EmptySat 26 Oct 2013 - 18:53

tanya1975 wrote:

Lucky girl!!! Becky's knitted pumpkin hat and onesie are just adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October RR from Becky   October RR from Becky Empty

Back to top Go down

October RR from Becky
Page 1 of 1