R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another new member

Go down 
+3
Lara
RoseBlossomAngels
Denisewh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Denisewh
Crawler
Crawler

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Another new member   Another new member EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 14:37

Hi, my name is Denise and I am a new member. I will be taking the winter class and making Jack. I spent many years doing porcelain dolls but am new to reborning and eager to learn painting techniques from those willing to share. I am so excited about this class.

Denise
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 15:06

Another new member Welcomecup

Hi Denise!! My name is Roxan and I am also taking the Yarie class...I will be reborning Jack as well. Can't wait to get started on him he is so tiny!!! But I have to get my Lulu done first.

Look forward to talking to you some more!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 15:25

So glad to have you here! You will love painting reborns! They are just amazing. I would love to see some of your past work...you can make a folder in the gallery, if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
jlingo
Toddler
Toddler
jlingo

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySun 6 Dec 2009 - 20:59

Hi Denise - my name is Jill and I live in Keymar, MD - work in Baltimore. I will be making Quinn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothersperfectbaby.com

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyMon 7 Dec 2009 - 1:07

Welcome!
I am sarahbeth, one of the mods!
I think you will enjoy the classes! I will be reborning piper in the Yarie class!
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyMon 7 Dec 2009 - 9:22

Hi Denise, its nice to meet you, Im on Yarie class too .
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 1:00

Hi Denise,

I'm reborning Jack too. I'm thinking we are all going to be trying to find little bitty clothes for these babies. I don't even remember when the Jack/Yarie class begins, but I love to have this to look forward to in the cold windy months.

I mixed up the Christmas Contest with the Winter Contest and now I realize I'm going to think that the Yarie contest is the winter contest because it is well like cold out. Opps, I just said contest when I meant class. My fingers type slower and faster than my brain works - and never at the same spped or rather speed.

Welcome to the Snowbunnies class - even if we aren't all beginners.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 2:35

Hi Denise!!!! I will be in class also!!! You are going to love it!!!!My name is Sherry and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: