R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRenna
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LaRenna

Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class Empty
PostSubject: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 13:33

Hi, I'm fairly new and am a bit confused on how this works. I placed a deposit on the Ella Kit and signed up for the "Beyond the Basics" class. It was my understanding that the balance was due Oct 1st. Is that correct? How do I pay the balance? When will Ella be in? When will the class start? I paid thru Storenvy but I cannot locate my order. I would also like to participate in the contest. Please help me understand and thank you so much.
Linda
Back to top Go down
Helennz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 19:55

Hi, I am wandering too?
I received an email from " babyfia" to pay thru Paypal.
Just checking if this is for Ella/
Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
LaRenna
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LaRenna

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 20:29

Yes, it is not clear is it. I was sent an invoice also from babyfia07, apparently that is the email from Real Reborns, it just said for "goods". But since I haven't ordered anything else but Ella I'm understanding that this is what it's for so I paid it. But you're right, it is not clear and it should so state on each invoice just what you are paying for. I really appreciate this forum and the classes and everything else it's just that those invoices should be clearer.
Thanks
Linda
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 23:05

If you open your invoice it explains that it is indeed for Ella. I placed the order for Cassie today and kits are on the way. Please pay your invoices ASAP, so I can get the kits out to you. bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
LaRenna
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LaRenna

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 0:15

Hi, I received the invoice earlier today and made the payment. I'm sorry but I just don't see how to open the request for payment that I received via my email. Am I being thick? Or am I looking in the wrong place for the invoice, my email?
Sorry but this is my first ordering from this new site.
Anyway Ella and class is now paid and thank you.
Linda
Back to top Go down
Helennz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 0:31

Hi I have paid, but couldn't find anywhere to open it either.
Plus also just wanted to check, as there are so many scammer things these days.
Looking forward to the class happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
FairyLove

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 1:02

I think that you have to go to paypal.com to see your invoices.
Back to top Go down
LaRenna
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LaRenna

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 1:06

I thought that too and so logged into PayPal. It only shows from and to and date and amount. I keep very good records of what I buy for my reborns so if the invoices aren't itemized with what is purchased it could be a problem. Another member is having the same issue. So if anyone can help me with this I would appreciate the assistance.
Thanks again
Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class   Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class Empty

Back to top Go down

Ella Kit and the Beyond Basics class
Page 1 of 1