R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi from the uk

Go down 
+3
snuggleknits(val)
mscenteno
chichichowchow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chichichowchow
chichichowchow

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 22:32

Hi all, i am new to reborning, i purchased my first kit about 3 months ago, was really scared as to where to start, i finally bucked up the courage to make a start, i guess there is a first for everything, i have been for over 20 years making clothes, curtains,shoes,patchwork quilts and everything that can be made on a sewing machine, i have also tried my hands at altering items, ie picture frames jewellery boxes etc, well as i say i finally got down to doing my first reborn, my partner laughed, em i thought to myself i remember that laugh some what 20 years ago when i purchased my first second hand sewing machine (never did sew anything in my life), after about a month on the sewing machine i had mastered what i set out to achive, i believe that the best teacher is ones self, he never laughed no more after he saw what i could make, as i say i have now made my first reborn to which i am more than pleased with, he laughs no more lol, i shall now await my second kit, i can not wait to meet you all, xx
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 1:47

Welcome to REAL!
Back to top Go down
snuggleknits(val)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 6:22

Hi and welcome :real: 

Like you I purchased a kit and was frightened to make a start. As I make knitted outfits for reborn's and babies my time is spent mainly doing orders but have made a start on my first reborn. She has had a few layers but at the moment is waiting for me to do more I suppose in time she will be completed....lol

I am sure we will all look forward to seeing your next reborn soon bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.Snuggleknits.etsy.com
Dragonflykissez
Dragonflykissez

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   hi from the uk  EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 19:41

Welcome to Real and your first reborn looks cute, congrats!!! I hope today finds you well, have a great week.

Liz
Heart Kisses Nursery
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 22:48

Hello and Welcome to REAL! welcome  :real:  You have come to the perfect place to learn. Glad you could join us.happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:46

:real: dancingbaby 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013 - 17:51

welcome Hi Chichichowchow! Welcome to Real.  Hope you are are finding your way around.  I agree with you, that is the best way to learn how to do an art or craft, just jump in blindly and start learning for yourself.  This forum is great for finding answers and chatting about reborning!  :real: happyhappy bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi from the uk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from the uk    hi from the uk  Empty

Back to top Go down

hi from the uk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: