R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I'm new and from the UK

Go down 
+2
threads
Lesleycd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesleycd
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hi, I'm new and from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 5:41

Hi,

My name is Lesley and I am from the UK. My friend Maxina told me about this Forum as she has been a member for a while now and says it is very friendly here. I have been reborning as a hobby (I work full time) for the past 4 years or so. I have always been interested in arts & crafts, and although I don't do it very often, I make and decorate wedding/birthday cakes too.
I really love bringing a blank kit to life, and it amazes me that there can be so many variations of the same kit, each with it's own little character. When I look back on my work, I know I have improved a lot over the last 4 years, and I have created "babies" for a lot of happy mums!

I am hoping to learn even more from this Forum and look forward to being a long term member!

Hugs, Lesley xxx
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 8:41

So pleased you joined Lesley, you will love it on here, take a good look round
and enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 22:47

Hello ,and welcome to REAL Lesley! welcome :real:  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Lesleycd
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:14

Thankyou for the lovely welcome!thankyou! 

I have had a chance to look round the site and it's great!

Very friendly and informative

Hugs, Lesley xxx:bigsmile: 
Back to top Go down
snuggleknits(val)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:04

Hi Lesley

Its great having you here   bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Snuggleknits.etsy.com
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:18

Welcome to REAL Leslie! You will find lots of good information and friendly people here.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 14:05

Welcome Lesley!!! We hope you find your way around well, and if not....just give a shout, and someone will guide your way wink 
So glad to meet you welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and from the UK   Hi, I'm new and from the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and from the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: