R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here

Go down 
+4
rebecca
sweetsherrie112
Lara
lindalou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lindalou
Crawler
Crawler
lindalou

hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here Empty
PostSubject: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010 - 9:24

[i][b]
The class is fun, Every is so nice. So much info, thanks everyone! I am taking notes ! Lara is a wonderful teacher , Sweet person!
as I see REBORNERS are the best. lol we have a common place to go, and continue learning together. I really am looking forward to see all the Leahs and logans. I only have Leah at this time. that has kept me busy! I haven't had twins yet. God gives you what you can handle :flower: Thank you all loveyou! Linda lou/ golden lane nursery
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010 - 9:44

Linda! So great to have you here, and I am so happy that you are enjoying the lessons!! welcome weeeeee! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010 - 16:28

happyhappy whoohoo wave So glad you found us .... Welcome.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: newbie   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010 - 21:20

bigsmile Hello Linda and Welcome to a sweet place to be* I hope I can be of any help to you or anybody else on here. I think you are going to love it here.
hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here Lg2candi
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010 - 22:24

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum! bigsmile Sounds like you are having a great time doing one of Lara's lessons - can't wait to see your baby all finished wave
Back to top Go down
Marie-Neige
Toddler
Toddler
Marie-Neige

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 3:00

Welcome to the forum Linda hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here 704681
Back to top Go down
http://nurseriedesneiges.universdemarieneige.com/
debslittleangels
Crawler
Crawler
debslittleangels

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 7:59

Hi Linda,
I am new here also but this is one great group of ladies here. Welcome to the group!

Deb
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 12:04

wave HELLO!! wave You are going to love it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here   hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here Empty

Back to top Go down

hi goldenlanenursery Linda Lou from N.C. here
Page 1 of 1