R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ella Baby Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Ella Baby Contest Empty
PostSubject: Ella Baby Contest   Ella Baby Contest EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:45

happyforyou! I have a special contest going on for those of you that chose to use a different pallet on your Ella kit than we are doing in the Beyond Basics Class!!!whoohoo 

You may still enter your baby in the class contest, if you are taking the class as well.

Please submit 5 pictures of your completed baby:

One full body ( no clothing)
One full body (with clothing and props)
One close up of face
One close up of hair (either painted or micro rooted)
One picture of your choice

Photos must be submitted to me by December 15, so both Ella contest will be going on at the same time.

This contest will hopefully show how you can use this kit in all different skin tones! Should be wonderful to see some biracial and ethnic babies in the contest!!!!

There is a 10% discount on the kit, if you purchase your kit from me. Just use the code 'Ella" at checkout.

Here is the link!

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/products/1457414-ella-by-cassie-peek-rachel-maynard

Winner of the contest will receive a beautiful Winner's logo,a $50 gift certificate to my store. and a kit valued over $100!!!!!
Anyone can enter this contest. You do not need to be registered for any classes to participate.  Good luck!!!!whoohoo

Last edited by Lara on Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 14:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Ella Baby Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Baby Contest   Ella Baby Contest EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:50

Oh wow hon this sounds so awesome .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Ella Baby Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Baby Contest   Ella Baby Contest EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:53

I keep seeing her in AA skin tones (in my head) and I'm curious what pallets gals would use on her, if you could use any pallet.bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Ella Baby Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Baby Contest   Ella Baby Contest EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 11:46

Yes I can she her as an AA baby but I think I would go a Lighter shade of AA baby .... she's going to be gorgeous .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
eileen

Ella Baby Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Baby Contest   Ella Baby Contest EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 19:51

That will be AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ella Baby Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Baby Contest   Ella Baby Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Ella Baby Contest
Page 1 of 1