R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!!   Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!! EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:19

happyhappy I am now accepting photos for the Advanced Newborn Class!!!! happyhappy 

I will stop accepting entries on August 1, noon EST. I will NOT accept entries by email. Please do not email them to me. I get hundreds of emails per day and I do not want any entry getting "lost" in the shuffle.

Please pm me 3 photos of your baby from class. Baby must be a Real Effect or Gudrun Legler kit.

One full body
One close up of face
One of your choice (this can be close up of rooting, or hands and feet, or any other feature you think will show the best features of your baby)

Winner of the contest will receive a kit for an upcoming class, or of my choice (if there are at least 5 entries) and a logo of their baby. If there are at least 10 entries winner will also receive a free class of their choice taught by Lara Antonucci.

Runner up will receive a logo (if there are at least 5 entries) If there are at least 10 entries runner up will also receive a free eBook of their choice.

whoohoo Good luck ladies! Looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous babies!!!!!weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!!   Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!! EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 15:18

Is there a certain size the pictures need to be?
Doris
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!!   Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!! EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 15:32

The size of your siggy is perfect. I think the forum pic host actually will resize it, so they are all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!!   Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Accepting Submissions for Ad. Newborn Contest!!!!
Page 1 of 1