R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 12:42

She was taken into surgery about an hour ago....will let you know how she is as soon as she lets me know. Keep praying ladies.

Last edited by Tinabloomfield on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:01

Hey ladies...Vanessas hubby posted online that her 30 minute surgery turned into a 4 hour one. Im trying to call her now. Please say some prayers.....thanks
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:03

I just got off work & saw this post, oh Tina!! This is not good, please keep me posted..... I will continue to pray!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:17

Just spoke with Vanessa, and what was supposed to be a 30 minute surgery, to deaden/remove a twisted nerve from her abdomen, ended up being a 4 hour surgery to remove a Ovarian cyst as well as some scar tissue. She is in a lot of pain right now, but she is now on her way home from the hospital. They told her today, that she has endometriosis, and will also require more surgery at a later date. Thanks for praying ladies.... I know she would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:58

thankyou!  but not real good news, take care Vanessa...will be thinking of you
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:59

Thank you for the update! Poor, poor thing that is sooo very painful. I'm glad she came through her surgery just fine... I'm also glad she now knows what it is.  My heart really goes out to her loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19   UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19 Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE on Vanessa New news 7/19
Page 1 of 1