R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from NE PA :)

Go down 
+5
sweetsherrie112
Poppy
Lara
stonehillnursery
wendykpa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wendykpa

Hi from NE PA :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 9:53

I LOVE making these little "h`artful babies" :)
I studied for over a year before attempting to create my bundle of joys. I'm now working on Sugar and Honey and completing them today (on the birthday of my identical twin boys -- who out on their own now). After enjoying my twin boys for their first few years, I thought it would be so cool to have a set of girl twins also *lol) Never happened but now I can "reborn" them :) Seemed I was in a Heavenly dream when creating them -- it was breath taking to actually see them "come to life". My first and second babies were fairly good but Sugar and Honey is perfected whoohoo
Anyways...... thankyou! for allowing me here to share with you. I have been married for 30 years to a very supporting hubby in all that I get into and this time I thank God that he is! His faith in me is so needed as the startup cost is playing a big part of expense in ourlives at this time *lol We're managing wink
I am the mother of six wonderful kiddies that are all out spreading their wings except my youngest who will be 19 in November. He loves my dolls and keeps me in line when he doesn't like a certain detail in them lol Gotta love that boy!

I have seven delightful grandkiddies that also keep me busy and they are a big part of my life. My twinnies will hopefully be listed today, so I had better get back to my "enjoyment".
Hope you all have a wonderful day and God Bless.

*wendy
Lifelike baby blessings to you all bigsmile
H`artful Heavenly Babies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 9:56

Hi and welcome to ya!! welcome
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 9:57

welcome, I am in North West New Jersey, where in NE PA are you...
hugs,
Carmen in nj
welcome
Back to top Go down
wendykpa

PostSubject: Ooops :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 10:06

Forgot to mention..

I'm in Bloomsburg, PA. wink
Back to top Go down
wendykpa

PostSubject: Thanks   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 10:07

Thank you, ladies :)

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 10:17

Nice to meet you! Hi from NE PA :) 668841 So glad to have a fellow Pennsylvanian here!!!!! Hi from NE PA :) 704681 Can't wait to see your twins! Be sure to post your auction links when you list them. Hi from NE PA :) 85931
Back to top Go down
wendykpa

PostSubject: :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 10:55

I will be excited to post the link, Lara. It's a lil scary *lol

Also happy to see another PA reborner whoohoo
Back to top Go down
wendykpa

PostSubject: Ohhh   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 10:56

Ohhhh...
I didn' realize you were the administrator lol

Lotsa kudo's to you! Great site here. I love it. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 17:31

welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see your twins wave
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 22:00

Nice to meet you and welcome to our home ... I'm looking forward to seeing your work.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 22:50

so glad you are here. Hope you share pictures of your twins when you get them posted.
Back to top Go down
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 19:34

Welcome Wendy, glad you're here. Sounds like your a very busy lady.......where do you find the time ? Can't wait to see the pics oth the twins.

Debbie
Back to top Go down
wendykpa

PostSubject: Taking more time to list twins   Hi from NE PA :) EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 22:50

Thanks again for the warm welcome :) Love it here..
I haven't listed my twins on ebay yet as I wasn't quite happy with a few things on my template. I'm getting close tho whoohoo

Actually it is hard to find time for my reborning but I'm managing wink

My family does come first tho. Tomorrow I decided to join in on our local artfest and walk around wth my "twinnies" in tow -- in their baby coach. If I get an offer that I can't refuse?... well...ummmm...there goes ebay *lol But I do promiseto post them here as I'm now taking better pictures of themas I learn photography happyhappy

I'll keep you all posted. I have so much going on that my head is spinning :lol!:

Love it here. I'm a new member of RAD too. Thank God for the internet -- I learn everyday! I love the help and tutorials offered. Thank you again for being here.

Lifelke baby blessings,
*wendy
Back to top Go down
Marie-Neige
Toddler
Toddler
Marie-Neige

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 2:16

Hi Wendy,
welcome, nice to meet you. happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://nurseriedesneiges.universdemarieneige.com/
wendykpa

PostSubject: Twins on ebay   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 11:04

OK.... happyhappy

Here's my very first ebay listing. I can honestly say I did my best but so afraid of all the competition out there *lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-Baby-Sugar-and-Honey-/330466162906?pt=Strollers&hash=item4cf15178da

Then I noticed the listing was in the category for strollers (my mistake) bigsmile -- I hope someone someone needs to fill one.

Can you please pass around my link as I only have a few feedback in ebay (all good). I need help to sell oho

Prayers, good luck, encouragement, hope, faith and all that goes with reborning :)

Thanks for being here or me *worried look* this is scarier than I anticipated *lol
Lifelike baby blessings,
*wendy
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 17:44

Awww they look so sweet together as twins and your mottling looks great wave best of luck with your auction.
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 9:34

Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you. Your twins are lovely BOL with there auctions.
Barb welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 9:58

Welcome hon not sure how I missed this post but better late then never lol.... worthy I can't wait to see your baby's ... I've missed them as well lol... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NE PA :)   Hi from NE PA :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from NE PA :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: