R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time for the July RR Sign Ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

It's time for the July RR Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 16:27

It's time to sign up for the July Round Robin. Summer is upon us and who doesn't love a trip to the zoo??? So, July is going to have an animal theme... There are so many cutesie animal themed baby items out there right now... I thought this would be an easy swap to find gifts for! I hope you all enjoy your "trip to the zoo"!!!

General Round Robin Swap Rules:
1. Sign ups for any given month will be limited to two weeks. If you miss out on one month, you'll have to wait for the next month to participate.
2. You must sign up for each month you choose to participate, including filling the questions form again.
3. Gifts must be mailed out in time for your recipient to receive the gift the first week of the following month. For example: For the February swap, mail out your package no earlier than however long it would take for the package to be delivered by the beginning of the second week in February. Please use your discretion when mailing internationally since it generally does take longer. You will have 2-3 weeks to do your shopping, depending on where your recipient lives.
4. Each month will have a theme but you are not restricted to using the theme. This is strictly a matter of choice.
5. Gifts must be no less in value than $15 and no more than $25. This would be retail cost if you make homemade items.
6. Gifts must have something to do with or for reborns.
7. Do not contact your recipient directly to ask any questions. If you need to know something that wasn't answered on the question sheet, please contact me and I will get back to you with the answer.
8. Protect yourself when you mail out your package. Use certificate of mailing, delivery confirmation or certified mail(some way to prove you've mailed your package) when you send your package in case questions arise.
9. Pictures aren't always feasible for some people, but posting a public thank you to your giver is a must.
10. This swap is open to reborners and collectors alike.
11. Items must be new including handmade items unless requested by recipient(i.e. vintage bottle, etc)
*** You must be age 18 or over to participate. Sorry, but its the law.

Rules specific to the July swap.
1. Sign up between now and June 20th at noon eastern daylight time to participate in the July swap by emailing the list of questions to pnkjohndeeregrl@yahoo.com . Email only please.
2. You will receive the name you will purchase for no later than June 21st along with the list of questions they've answered.
3. Packages must be mailed in time for the delivery to be made between July 8th and 18th. I moved the dates to take the July 4th holiday into consideration
4. You may choose to keep with the theme if you wish, but its entirely your choice.
Copy (highlight the questions then press CTRL and the C key at same time) then paste(put cursor in notepad or similar and press CTRL and V key at same time) the below then send your answered questions to pnkjohndeeregrl@yahoo.com to join.

1 Mailing Name

2 Mailing Address

3 REAL forum user ID

4 Are you willing to send packages internationally?

5 Telephone number(some postal carriers require)

6 List the gender and size of each keeper you have.

7 Name 5 types of items you would like to receive through this swap.

8 What is your Favorite color ?

9 Do you use magnetic Pacifiers, bottles, hair bows?

10 Are you allergic to smoke/pets/scents?

11 What is your Birthday date? (No need for the year just month and day-please type out the month like October or Oct)

12 Do you like baby bracelets?

13 What is your favorite animal?

14 What is your favorite scent?

15 What is your favorite flower?

16 Are you diabetic?

17 What is your Chinese zodiac animal?

18 Do you like frilly or simple?

19 What is your nursery name if you are a reborner?

20 What month is this questionnaire for?

21 Do you have pets or animals (some members have severe allergies)

22 Do you smoke or does anyone in your household smoke. Please be honest. This is for members who are allergic.

By submitting this questionnaire, you are agreeing to the terms of this Round Robin and the rules.
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 18:53

I sent mine in today!  :)
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 20:38

Thanks Roxy! I got it!
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 19:47

I sent mine the other day:)
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 13:56

Middleofnowherenursery wrote:
I sent mine the other day:)

I got it my dear! I will be sending out partner information tomorrow!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 22:39

Sent my RR out! Hope my recipient loves her gifts!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the July RR Sign Ups   It's time for the July RR Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time for the July RR Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1