R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Links to the next lesson

Go down 
+3
Aviva
Second Star
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Links to the next lesson Empty
PostSubject: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyThu 3 Dec 2009 - 10:02

For those of you who are doing more than one lesson in a day, I wanted you to know, that at the end of each lesson, there is a link for the next lesson. It will just say Lesson 2, Lesson 3...etc. If you click on it, it will take you directly to the next lesson, so you won't have to go back into the forum to find it. :D
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyThu 3 Dec 2009 - 15:33

Very Helpful indeed!!!! Thanks for the heads-up!
Back to top Go down
Aviva
Toddler
Toddler
Aviva

PostSubject: link to next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptySun 23 Jan 2011 - 21:03

that didn't work for me..it would only go to the class up to that time..like if you were on lesson three and I did three and wanted to do four...I had to wait until early the next day when you would post it.
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 1:37

thankyou!

Links to the next lesson 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 9:04

Aviva wrote:
that didn't work for me..it would only go to the class up to that time..like if you were on lesson three and I did three and wanted to do four...I had to wait until early the next day when you would post it.

Oh, yes...you can never jump ahead of the class. Was that not clear? If you wait until all the lessons are posted, you can then get to the next lesson from the bottom of the last lesson. If the class is only on Lesson 3, you won't be able to get to Lesson 4, until the day it is posted.

Sometimes I forget to add the links as we go along, but by the time all the lessons are posted, I usually have them all ready, if anyone wants to do all the lessons at once, instead of daily.
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 19:16

thankyou! Lara !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 21:28

I am going to add the links one week ata time, I think, instead of daily. We had too many questions last time, and it drove me crazy. So, next Tuesday, I'll add them all in for the first week, then at the end of class, I will add all the rest, so you can zip through them.
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: I can't seem to find the lessons???   Links to the next lesson EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 3:19

Hi everyone,
Would some one let me know where the lessons are posted in the forum? I can't for the life of me find them. Sorry, but I'm about to go crossed eyed from looking/reading. I need to get a move on, since I'm starting so late into the micro rooting class. Better late than never, I guess, so anyone knowing the exact URL, please reply....Thanks in advance!

Michelle thankyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 3:36

Hi, you can only see the lessons for a class if Lara has added you to the group and I don't think you have been added because your user name hasn't changed colour. If it is the micro-rooting class you are doing, the lessons are on a dvd which Lara will post to you. Does this help?
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 4:04

Yes...thank U! I thought I was "losing" it, since I couldn't find it. I just paid for everything tonight, so hopefully I'll have access tomorrow. I also bought the Hair Painting Ebook & already have it downloaded.

BTW, I am a total night owl, so you & your fellow "countrymen" are so gonna be my new best friends, with the time zone differences, lol! australia

Thanks again for replying so fast!

Michelle us

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 4:41

Hehe, no problem bigsmile I have more time in the evenings to log on, so I should see you on here quite a bit then bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 8:45

I will add the links today for the ME/I. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links to the next lesson   Links to the next lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Links to the next lesson
Page 1 of 1