R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a few pics from the wedding last summer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

a few pics from the wedding last summer Empty
PostSubject: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 11:22

since i finally figured out how to get pics to post, i thought id finally share some wedding pics with you ladies. ill post some of the newest grand daughter as well wink

we got married in our back yard....and of course it rained off and on alllllll day i know i known its good luck, but it really sucked lol
a few pics from the wedding last summer 385613_10150956435509868_1620881837_n_zps5b3faac2

wedding party.....this started out we wanted simple, back yard style wedding, but we couldnt decide who we wanted standing up with us. so.....it went simplish...backyard style wedding hehehe they all looked so handsome in there pink bigsmile theres another dude and his daughter standing behind the balloons
a few pics from the wedding last summer Ab65aebe-a999-45e5-a245-879fa2a2359d_zpsd0dc7459

my girls bigsmile for those of you that have been here for awhile, you might remember the charity baby karen put together for these two....they have had there ups and downs but over all are doing great. makenzie is the one in the middle and the oldest shes about to turn 13 next month, the youngest of the two will be 11 in sept bigsmile kaylee the tallest one to the right is there step sister, shes 7
a few pics from the wedding last summer 535791_3593203746729_1255150325_n_zpsc756e98b

one of my fav photo shop pics bigsmile wink
a few pics from the wedding last summer 232323232-fp4358--nu3249-39-747-WSNRCG35-3963875324nu0mrj_zps014a2c8d
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 16:49

How neat! Looks bright, fun and festive! whoohoo Send some more pics! I've been dying to see them! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 21:30

happyhappy I love the pictures!! Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 22:01

Beautiful wedding!! Your girls are so precious!!! I guess I dont know too much about their condition. I'm so glad that they are doing well :) Bless
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 22:52

great wedding photo's you all look like your having so much fun

happyhappy

thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 8:57

yea not to many people know much about there condition, when they were diagnosed there were only 4 known cases of children with it in the united states.....and they told us there were no known children that had ever lived past 5....HA, we showed them....as my girls are almost 11 and 13 and besides the trek in there throat to look at them you would never know, they are so outgoing and happy all the time, always have huge smiles on there faces. they are my inspiration thats for sure!!!!

our wedding was def an invent lol we had a terrible storm brewing...TERRIBLE. so they come in rushing me to come out and get things started....i come out, walk the sidewalk to our back deck.....to find all our bridal party and minster standing there....but no groom lol so instead of here comes the bride, we had here comes the groom....he was yacking to party goers at the keg lol no body told him they were having me come out and get started lol it was so funny, only our wedding lol bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few pics from the wedding last summer   a few pics from the wedding last summer Empty

Back to top Go down

a few pics from the wedding last summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Family Pictures-
Jump to: