R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows

Go down 
+3
pmorris
clarianercf
Poppy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 18:40

I got this from another forum....it is sad and she needs prayers!

Here is an update from the other day (Aug 2):
Hi ladies,

it has been a little while since I gave you an update on Elena, for those of you know know her through her business, Bloomers and Bows.

her friend Jan has been in frequent contact with Elena's husband, Taylor and after that, updated me when there was anything to update with.

I just got the latest news and am now sharing them with you.

Elena has still not had her liver surgery to remove the cancer tumors. Something keeps coming up, infections and her being too weak.

the
latest was that she was supposed to have surgery yesterday - but she
still has liver infection and is too weak, so the surgery has for god
knows which time, been postponed yet again. She will now be discharged
to go home and be with her family for a few weeks, and then they'll see
if the infection is over and she's ready for surgery.

So please,
ladies, can you spare a minute to send her some warm and comforting
thoughts and some prayers? that would really be nice.

I'm so sad about all this.

And here is one from yesterday (Aug 7):
It is with much sadness that I share news of Elena from Bloomers n Bows.
As some of you know, I posted a few weeks ago that she was to have
surgery. Elena's health did not improve enough for her to have her
surgery and she is now under hospice care. Please pray for dear Elena
and her family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 22:19

Oh no, that is terribly sad - my thoughts are prayers will be with her and her family
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 23:22

Thats very sad.

Cristina
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 23:34

I am very saddened to hear of Elena's illness, I just sent her an e-mail today (I thought she was just out for a minor surgery). :-(. I bought a lot of my start up products from her, she was very kind and helpful. As a former hospice nurse, I know how hard it is during this phase of an illness, I will keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully she will beat the infection and be able to have her surgery. God bless. Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptySun 29 Aug 2010 - 22:18

Has anyone heard an update on Elena?
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptySun 29 Aug 2010 - 23:28

This is just so sad. I heard this on my other groups and its just terrible. I've bought from her a few times, but didn't know her. But needless to say, when it's one of our dolly ladies, it somehow just touches you. I am sending prayers to her. It's never too late for a miracle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 10:58

So sorry ....I saw on another forum that she has passed. So very sad. Such a lovely lady
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 1:48

I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know.
notfair
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 12:25

Hi everyone, that is so sad , she is the first person I bought all of my reborn supplies from, she was so nice,I bet I purchased something about every month from this wonderful lady, I just loved her kind heart, and her lovely store ( Bloomers n Bows) she is the one that got me to try air dry paints for the first time, which her baby tones air dry paints to me was by far the best! lilangel My prayers are with her , Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows   Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted to share an update for those who may be wondering about Elena of bloomers n bows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: