R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strawberry vs. peaches?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

Strawberry vs. peaches? Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry vs. peaches?   Strawberry vs. peaches? EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 16:49

I am feeling a bit dense but what is the difference between strawberry and peaches and cream complexions? I am thinking of buying one of the books and trying to decide which one. Although I am taking the live Seattle class this summer and we will be learning peaches and cream so maybe I should not buy that book?
Doris
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry vs. peaches?   Strawberry vs. peaches? EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 17:05

I don't know if you still need an answer to this, but Strawberries & Cream is more of a pink complexion where Peaches & Cream is a more peachy tone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry vs. peaches?   Strawberry vs. peaches? EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 20:42

I agree of course with Rachel. But, another way to look at it is cool (strawberry) vs warm (peaches) . They are both wonderful palettes.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry vs. peaches?   Strawberry vs. peaches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strawberry vs. peaches?
Page 1 of 1