R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member taking first class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

New member taking first class Empty
PostSubject: New member taking first class   New member taking first class EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 17:03

Hi! I'm really new to reborning and have so looked forward to the class. Of course I've started off well with delays because of family, husbands, grandchildren etc but I was promised after work and grabbing a pizza for everyone that I would be alotted time tonight to get started. I'm locking the door and turning off the cell phone! I have a separate room to work in so other than the occasional coffee and potty (can I say that here?) break, I'm in it for the long haul tonight. My baby is washed, that's it. I might even "get sick" tomorrow and be forced to stay home using painting my baby as therapy for what ails me? If you all buy that I'll try it at work. We will see! LOL I can feel the pain now..cough cough... I need paint fumes, only paint fumes can save me now! Must lock myself in my room...need to fondle a paint brush and play on my forum with my other ladies! Yep! I think I have some sick leave coming....Tee Hee!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New member taking first class   New member taking first class EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 17:29

You are too funny!!!! Let us know if you end up locked in a room! We will all be here for you!!! :)
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Re: New member taking first class   New member taking first class EmptyThu 3 Dec 2009 - 1:41

affraid OMG I think I have come down with the same thing that you have!!!! Maybe I should call in sick to work too!!! Then we could recouperate together by talking on the forum while we paint and inhale all of those curing fumes!!!!

Doctor's orders say that I have to stay home and work on my reborns before I go crazy!!! LOL HaHaHa!!!
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: New member taking first class   New member taking first class EmptyThu 3 Dec 2009 - 2:26

I bought the pizza and hid in my room for four hours tonight!!!! I'm not caught up but close. I have to go to work tomorrow because I am in charge of the Holiday Feast at work. Go figure.. I have got to learn to say no. So I was supposed to plan office party games.. Guess what? I didn't do it. I was painting. Much more important of course. Babies or office geeks. Hands down winner those baby faces. I'll cover the geeks tomorrow. They will never know they were stiffed for a pot of paint and a nippleless binki! Don't get me wrong, I love geeks, the make great daddies. So maybe after the luncheon I can come down with a horrible tummy ailment....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member taking first class   New member taking first class EmptyFri 4 Dec 2009 - 12:11

LOL! Your so funny! I love it! Making these babies is the best and this class will be great!
Oh, Welcome by the way, I am Sarah, Dreamweaver, one of the mods here!(if its easier since we have more than one sarah, I also go by sarahbeth),
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member taking first class   New member taking first class Empty

Back to top Go down

New member taking first class
Page 1 of 1