R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginner Basics free class?

Go down 
+6
Jenny In NH
PamelaG
charflynn
Carolynsdollhouse
KimmieRae
April10
10 posters
AuthorMessage
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

Beginner Basics free class? Empty
PostSubject: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 10:38

Has this class started yet? Am I just missing it? Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae
Toddler
Toddler
KimmieRae

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 18:31

According to Lara's schedule it is August 15th.
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 0:01

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 23:16

I am glad. It will give me a chance to get caught up on the ones I am working on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
charflynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
charflynn

PostSubject: Beginner Class   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 15:06

I would like to join this class August 15th. How do I join? Can't find it in the store.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 16:37

I also would like to know how to join this class. Have a few ganddaughters who want to learn that are not ready for the full lessons as yet.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 11:09

I think all you have to do is be a member, then watch for the class on the home page, scroll down to the class section and request to be added to the class. :)

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charflynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
charflynn

PostSubject: Beginner Class   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 13:57

Thanks for adding me to this class. I am so excited to participate. Can't wait for August. Charlotte
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 15:11

If you scroll to the bottom of the home page and see all the classes, you can request to be added to the Beginners Class. The other classes, you need to pay for them first before you can be added.
Back to top Go down
Beckykay

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 17:28

What supply's will we need
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 16:20

The bottom of the "home page" does NOT show me classes or a spot to sign up? Can someone post a link?
Back to top Go down
Sherri G
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Sherri G

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 16:32

I'm interested in signing up for the beginner class, too, please.  bigsmile 

And, I know this class may use Genesis paints, but is there a 'chain store' option for paints that would work the same way?  

I'm planning on stripping and re-doing a never-baked Berenguer baby that I painted with air-dry artist oils (the ones in the soft "toothpaste tubes").  Back then, I was using a tutorial from PrillyCharmin (or some name like that)  and didn't add any mottling or veining at all - just blushed the cheeks and creases, tipped the nails & wigged her.  Now, I think I'd like to do her the right way.    

Thank you!

EDIT: Pia46 --- I found a direct link to the purchase area.

Beginner Basics Link

You have to go through the whole Checkout process, but the price will always come up as $0.00
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 16:48

I found it... It is at the VERY bottom of the "Home" page following the word LEGEND... You just find the class and click on it and it takes you to the sign in page... Waiting for approval now...
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 20:07

Here is where you ask to be added to the class:
http://www.realreborn.com/g58-beginner-basics

This is where the lessons will be posted and where you will find the supply list:
http://www.realreborn.com/f52-beginner-basics
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 22:37

Thanks Lara.. I found it and signed up... Missing the blue with the weird name.. perhaps I can mix it???
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: colors   Beginner Basics free class? EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 3:12

I like to have the exact color that the teacher is using, so I can get the desired results. I am not good at mixing colors, so I just order what I need from www.JerrysArtarama.com - they always have all the colors. :)

Hope this helps a little! :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Basics free class?   Beginner Basics free class? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginner Basics free class?
Page 1 of 1