R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New reborn mommy here

Go down 
+3
Trish
momof4 kiddos
Rebornmommy1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebornmommy1

New reborn mommy here Empty
PostSubject: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 13:31

Hi,

My name is Jasmine and I am a new reborn mommy. I got my first reborn March 7, 2013, and her name is Brianna Lyla. I got my second reborn not long after on March 20, 2013 and her name is Harley Quinn. I am also reborn expecting a boy to be named Henry Junior. I am looking for reborn mommies in my area to meet with and talk reborn, maybe get a coffee and have a play date. I like in wilkes barre pa anyone . Its hard to find someone in my area who loves reborns. I did meet a girl who I have gotten really close to in the reborn community but she likes in MI so meeting her in person would be hard.

Thanks for you attention!!
Jasmine dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
momof4 kiddos
Toddler
Toddler
momof4 kiddos

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 17:38

Hi !!! Welcome!!!! There are lots of wonderful ladies here who both reborn and collect that would love to chat about reborns with you!!! As for being close to you, Lara the site Administrator and best reborn artist ever!!! LOL!! may be close to you, I know she lives in PA.

welcome
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 19:19

New reborn mommy here 3717754360New reborn mommy here 668841New reborn mommy here 668841
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 10:46

Hello, and welcome to REAL Jasmine!! welcome :real: You will learn so much here. Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 13:59

Hi Jasmine and :real: :real: Glad to have you here!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 15:24

New reborn mommy here 668841New reborn mommy here 3717754360New reborn mommy here 668841

I'm sure you will find people here who will chat and share your love. Hopefully someone in your area will be on here too! This is such a friendly forum, I'm sure you will feel right at homeNew reborn mommy here 44677
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 17:11

:real: I am sure you will love it here. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Doris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New reborn mommy here   New reborn mommy here Empty

Back to top Go down

New reborn mommy here
Page 1 of 1