R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Partners sent for April Round Robin!

Go down 
+7
Tinabloomfield
amberohio
SharonR
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Middleofnowherenursery
Julita
MichelleMinPA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

Partners sent for April Round Robin! Empty
PostSubject: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 16:55

I have sent all partners for the April Round Robin. Please let me know that you have received yours. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 17:54

YAY! I got mine!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Guess what... it's not you Michelle... lol
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 17:58

I got mine!! And now I have to wait to ship it until April! Ugh!! All packed up and I can't stop adding to it lol!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 18:06

Got mine, and I'm excited! I love Round Robins! Partners sent for April Round Robin! 37678
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 20:41

Got mine too!

I'm with Rachel! I just love these! I hope everyone who joins is having fun with them too!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 21:00

whoohoo Got it! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 21:40

got mine...sent you an e mail :)
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 22:20

Got it.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 4:55

Received mine, just opened it.

I too love the round robins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
willow
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Round Robin :: Partners sent for April Rond Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 7:57

YA !!! WHO !!! Got mine !! Have to go looking. Can't wait this is so much FUN !!!!! Linda
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 15:36

I got mine and have started already.I am so excited. I was hoping to get her!!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 6:07

Been frantically "doing" something, will be ready to post in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 17:58

Got mine all packed up and it is going into the mail at 9 AM tomorrow morning priority mail:)
I can't wait for my receiver to receive... !!

This is a lot of fun:) Thank you for hosting!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 19:03

ARRRRRHG!! LOL....Thank you someone for putting up an extra post on this. With everything going on, wedding wise for my daughter, and everything else...I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! kuckoo-crazy kuckoo-crazy kuckoo-crazy Will get on it right away and be ready to send it out, by this weekend I hope. If not for sure on Monday! kuckoo-crazy kuckoo-crazy kuckoo-crazy
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 19:14

Your welcome!!
happyhappy
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 22:07

I mailed on Monday 4-7-2013 afternoon! whoohoo bigsmile wink wave clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou! dancingelephant hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 22:14

I've got mine boxed, addressed, and ready to mail. Though, I might need to wait until Friday when my husband gets paid to actually mail it. I will send it 2-3 day priority, so my partner should probably get her box by Monday at the latest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 23:24

I'm just getting mine out in the mail tomorrow. I am so behind this month and scatter brained too. Seriously...I went to the gym today and when I got there I realized my gym clothes and shoes were still at home. Anyways, I forgot to put a note in mine, but I will speak up when my partner receives her goodies.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 3:33

I posted mine on the 25th March to the USA am getting a bit worried now as
would have thought it was there, perhaps in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:41

Maxina.
Remember who you are sending it to I am slower than a slug.....I received your pkg a few days ago each day just gets by me with work and trying to buy a home etc etc etc just get out the whip and come after me..

The outfits are perfect. Fit perfect took it to one of the nursing homes and a friend bought a doll I know it was the adorable outfit that she was wearing... She wanted the outfit but told her no that was mine!!!!!!!

I received two of the most wonderfully crocheted outfits for 10 baby I crochet you do fantastic work not a stitch out of place worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy
Pictures to come

The orangutan is adorable the expression on the face if just priceless. lol

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:43

Oops forgot

Mine was mailed today
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 5:44

Look forward to seeing picture in the RR when you have time
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 22:46

OH! Geesh! I mis-read on the sign ups and thought we were mailing between the 5th and 15th... Ut oh! I will be mailing tomorrow after work or Saturday morning at the very latest!!! EEEEEEKKK!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners sent for April Round Robin!   Partners sent for April Round Robin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners sent for April Round Robin!
Page 1 of 1