R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

painting with the Just born ebook and.........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
momof4 kiddos
Toddler
Toddler
momof4 kiddos

painting with the Just born ebook and......... Empty
PostSubject: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 21:21

I already posted this in another section and on second thought decided I should have posted here, sorry for the double posting!!

I am gathering materials to paint a baby using Lara's just born ebook. I have been able to find everything on Lara's supply list except the pthalo blue #4 paint, everyone has #2 and #3 but not #4 and the Delta matte varnish.

Any suggestions on where I could order these 2 products ? Thank you ladies!!
Back to top Go down
angelgirl86
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
angelgirl86

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 21:26

momof4 kiddos wrote:
I already posted this in another section and on second thought decided I should have posted here, sorry for the double posting!!

I am gathering materials to paint a baby using Lara's just born ebook. I have been able to find everything on Lara's supply list except the pthalo blue #4 paint, everyone has #2 and #3 but not #4 and the Delta matte varnish.

Any suggestions on where I could order these 2 products ? Thank you ladies!!

I always use the 02 blue and it works fine for me. Also you can purchase Genesis Heat Set Matte varnish if that's what you need, I think this would work bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://heavenlybutterfliesnursery.weebly.com/index.html
angelgirl86
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
angelgirl86

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 21:27

I buy my mediums from here: http://hunnybunsrebornsupply.com/genesis_mediums . I no longer use matte varnish because it has a tendency to come out chalky at times and I don't like the texture it gives. I now only use Genesis Glazing Gel and if applied correctly and heat set correctly there is no shine and it gives a wonderful skin "glow."
Back to top Go down
http://heavenlybutterfliesnursery.weebly.com/index.html
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 22:09

Blue 02 is fine, and I bought the Delta Matte varnish at Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 22:18

I've never heard of that varnish...thanks lara!!
Back to top Go down
momof4 kiddos
Toddler
Toddler
momof4 kiddos

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 22:39

Thanks so much ladies!! Yes I have the Genesis matte varnish and the glazing gel. Lara's supply list has both of those as well as the Delta varnish. Not sure why yet, I havent read the book yet, was gathering all my goodies first.

Thanks Lara! I will remember in the future I can use #2 , I have been advised Hunnybuns has the #4 so I will order from there. This is my first just born baby, so I want to follow your lead exactly and make her perfect. Its newbie syndrome I think!!
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 17:14

I am getting ready to do this book too. Looks great. I am going to use the Sweat Pea kit from Laura Lee Eagles. I got the Delta varnish from Walmart. In the acrylic paint section. I still need Linseed oil though. I also have Genesis matte varnish, glazing gel and satin varnish. So I guess I got that part covered. wink
Doris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: painting with the Just born ebook and.........   painting with the Just born ebook and......... Empty

Back to top Go down

painting with the Just born ebook and.........
Page 1 of 1