R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dcart39

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptySun 11 Jul 2010 - 21:42

Hi. My name is Donna Carter from Ga. I am looking forward to learning the art of reborning. I have done folk art painting for many years. I put that aside several years ago when my mom past away because we painted together for many years, and it was not the same without her. I am very excited about learning this beautiful art. I check my mail as soon as the postman is gone to see if any new supplies came that day. happyhappy I have read alot on the forum and it is so nice to have all the great instruction. I look forward to learning with you all.

Thanks,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun 11 Jul 2010 - 23:03

Welcome, Donna! welcome I hope that you will love it here! Looking forward to getting to know you...please show off some of your folk art! I would love to see it!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010 - 0:14

Welcome! I know you will love it here, Lara is great!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010 - 3:38

Hi Donna, welcome to the forum - I look forward to getting to know you better too and seeing some of your art bigsmile
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010 - 10:43

Welcome Donna... How far are you from Alpharetta? I have to go there on business sometimes... Getting forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
dcart39

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 18:27

DollsRForMe wrote:
Welcome Donna... How far are you from Alpharetta? I have to go there on business sometimes... Getting forward to getting to know you.

I am about 30 miles south of Atlanta GA. I live in Loganville, GA. So nice to hear from you all.
Back to top Go down
dcart39

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 18:30

Poppy wrote:
Hi Donna, welcome to the forum - I look forward to getting to know you better too and seeing some of your art bigsmile

Thank you so much. I can't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: