R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!

Go down 
+4
threads
Trish
slmartens
MichelleMinPA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! Empty
PostSubject: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 23:09

Today I received a wonderful package in the mail from Julita!

February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! DAB64E3D-12D4-40C7-AA6D-F87A9E59FC3F-4865-000002188A73F1E5_zps213bd103

February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! 71B2D0CB-E3B7-4862-8453-D6505978DF2D-4865-0000021884DD4712_zps9fd34306

Pictures aren't the best.

I got some small glass bowls for painting, a few new paint brushes, two cute outfits for my kiddos, some much needed cosmetic sponges (I just ran out Saturday), diapers, and some yummy chocolate!

Thank you so much Julita!
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 23:36

whoohoo wow wonderful package even if PO tried to mess things up!!

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 1:35

Aww someone was very lucky lady.....well done to both of you wink wink
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 5:00

great package,
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 20:20

Glad you like Michelle! It was quite an ordeal getting it to you! After the looks of the package when it came back to me I'm very happy to see the bowls are all in one piece!!!
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 23:16

Great items!!!!!!!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 21:47

NICE gifts! Well worth the wait! I have those same bowls, and I love them. I started out getting them until I could afford to buy a porcelain pallet, but I love the bowls so much, I don't want to get a pallet with those teeny tiny wells!! (Julita, where did you find that Spiderman onesie? If they had micro preemie size (I'm sure they don't) it'd be perfect for the Spiderman reborn I made my oldest son for Christmas.)

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 22:20

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
NICE gifts! Well worth the wait! I have those same bowls, and I love them. I started out getting them until I could afford to buy a porcelain pallet, but I love the bowls so much, I don't want to get a pallet with those teeny tiny wells!! (Julita, where did you find that Spiderman onesie? If they had micro preemie size (I'm sure they don't) it'd be perfect for the Spiderman reborn I made my oldest son for Christmas.)

Rachel... I have 2 pallets and switched to those bowls! I love them too! I thought they would be a great thing to share!
I found the Spiderman onsie at WalMart. Michelle has girl and boy reborns but I didn't want to do a boy Valentine's onsie. I found the Spiderman onsie and thought it was perfect... red (for Valentine's) and definitely boyish!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 23:45

Wonderful gift hon ... love the gorgeous outfit ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!   February RR Arrived!  Thank you Julita! Empty

Back to top Go down

February RR Arrived! Thank you Julita!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Round Robins-
Jump to: