R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 generations of us

Go down 
+3
Trish
Lori
loretta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

5 generations of us Empty
PostSubject: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 21:39

Hi just thought I'd put this photo of the 5 generations since Sienna was born

5 generations of us DSCF1057

left to right me, our daughter Debbie, (new nana) my Mum with Sienna, our Great grand daughter Jessica new mum our granddaughter

hope you like them,
Back to top Go down
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 21:51

That is so sweet Loretta, that picture of all of you together is sure to be a family treasure, and very heartwarming.

Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 2:33

thankyou! very nice to see 5 generations of girls, mostly a boy sticks his nose in somewhere....not that boys aren't nice too
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 22:04

That's so sweet, thanks for sharing! Unfortunately, I was 30 before my first child was born and my last Great-Grandma had passed away before I was even married. But, I do have a 4-generation picture of my son, me, Mom, and Grandma. I really need to get new ones, especially with my daughter since she was named Anna which is my Grandma's name.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 22:26

Very,very nice! We don't have 5 generations in our family, so to me this is amazing! Thank you for sharing what a beautiful group of ladies!! Congrats bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 0:52

I can definately see the family resemblance between this sweeet family, but will need another one in a couple of years, so I can see that Sienns looks like her family also
clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 4:23

Thank you ladies I'll keep you updated with photo's

as long as photo bucket works lol
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 3:00

OMG how beautiful and what a blessing to have a five generations photo, I think there is a lot of resemblance and I know the baby is a little doll. Thank you Loretta ! lilangel loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 3:56

Such a lovely photo, you are all beautiful bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 generations of us   5 generations of us Empty

Back to top Go down

5 generations of us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Family Pictures-
Jump to: