R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've been bitten.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

I've been bitten..... Empty
PostSubject: I've been bitten.....   I've been bitten..... EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 2:03

Looks like Ive been bitten by the sickie bug. YUK!!~ Not feeling well. I have news for this thing....it had better get out of my system before the MI get together, or Im gonna be ticked. I've been working hard, with PT, and getting a lot stronger, and getting things together for this.....and I will not stand to be sick.....I might have to lay down.....but im not gonna stand for it LOL. Please say some prayers for me sad
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I've been bitten.....   I've been bitten..... EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 4:20

Sorry to hear you are poorly, get well soon,
you will be included in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I've been bitten.....   I've been bitten..... EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 16:48

Sorry to hear that you are sick Tina ....you are in my prayers prayer Get well soon loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been bitten.....   I've been bitten..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been bitten.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: