R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)

Go down 
+6
threads
CrescentMoonNursery
Orange_Grove_Nursery
slmartens
SharonR
Michelle73
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  Empty
PostSubject: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 23:20

I recieved my round robin yesterday and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything I recieved from Rachel at Orange Grove Nursery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She made me a beautiful pink pillow with my nursery name on it , some birth certificates for my reborns, a delicious box of candy YUM and a cute Valentine card bigsmile
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! Rachel ...........I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my day when this package came yesterday loveyou! loveyou!

February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  FebruaryRR2013onREAL006_zps56b5603b
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 0:05

How awesome!! Way to go Rachel!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 0:34

Great gifts love the pillow!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo Beautiful job Rachel

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 1:07

Thank-you ladies! I just knew I had to make that pillow when I saw you wanted a nursery pillow. I'm so glad you liked everything. happyhappy

And, just because I have it, here's a picture I took
February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  Februa10

To match this, of course!
February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  Reborn10

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 3:28

Rachel that pillow is fabulous! What a lovely gift! ;D
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 4:34

Great gifts for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 14:28

Just beautiful!!Great job Rachel!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 15:43

Great job Rachael!!~ I love that pillow. Enjoy all of your new goodies....wooo hooooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 21:00

Great Gifts from Rachel! What a lucky girl you are!!!
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 23:55

The pillow turned out really cute. happyhappy It would have been nice to have been able to match the font a little better, but it was the best I could do with the silly embroidery machine only having 3 simple fonts! Although I see it does have a slot for cards... might have to look into getting some other designs!
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 13:12

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
The pillow turned out really cute. happyhappy It would have been nice to have been able to match the font a little better, but it was the best I could do with the silly embroidery machine only having 3 simple fonts! Although I see it does have a slot for cards... might have to look into getting some other designs!

Yes Rachel told me about the font but I LOVE IT ......it's soooo pretty thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)    February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

February RR is here .........THANK YOU RACHEL :)
Page 1 of 1