R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondering about logos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

Wondering about logos Empty
PostSubject: Wondering about logos   Wondering about logos EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:42

I never made up a nursery name cause i could never think of one. At one time i thought about Ngowi's lil ones. But was never sure of it. Anyways i was wondering if i dont have a nursery name can i still get a logo when i take a class? Thanks
Janis
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about logos   Wondering about logos EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 6:56

Yes, you can still get a Logo until you think of a name for your nursery. I can just put your name on it. wink
Back to top Go down
laur812
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Logos   Wondering about logos EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:16

I'm signed up for the Fussy class and for the AA class in December. Can I get logos for both of those please? My nursery name is Laurie's Lullabies.

Thanks! Laurie
Back to top Go down
http://www.laurieslullabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about logos   Wondering about logos Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering about logos
Page 1 of 1