R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dollmaker2
dollmaker2

I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name Empty
PostSubject: I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name   I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 21:20

Hi all. I am now participating under my nursery name instead of just Audrey. I am still here and still from Shallotte North Carolina, and still have been reborning almost 4 years now and love every minute. Somehow I got listed in this forum under two names, so am officially saying that this is how I will be seen from this day forward happyhappy

I am very happy to be a part of this group of wonderful and helpful folks that know a lot about making babies! (at least the vinyl kind)

If I can answer any of your questions, I will be happy to do so. It is great to be associated with a great group of reborners like this one.

Audrey
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name   I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 21:24

Great hon glad you are still with us... and would love to see your website ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
dollmaker2
dollmaker2

PostSubject: Re: I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name   I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 22:04

Thanks Sherrie, My website is www.thedollmaker2.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name   I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name Empty

Back to top Go down

I am still here, but have re-entered under my nursery name
Page 1 of 1