R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

My new baby Chow playing with my doxie! Empty
PostSubject: My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!   My new baby Chow playing with my doxie! EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 18:53

My new baby chow Chao at 8 weeks playing with my doxie Zee! Too funny Chao is twice as big as my one & half year old doxie ZeeMy new baby Chow playing with my doxie! 44677
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!   My new baby Chow playing with my doxie! EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 18:56

awww thats so cute he looks a right bundle of fur bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Cheri (craftsbycheri)
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!   My new baby Chow playing with my doxie! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 1:03

They are both so cute. I love your doxie. They are the cutest around. We have a red doxie who is 3 years old.
Yesterday was so funny. I was up watching tv in the morning. They were talking about the flu and had a little boy on new who was crying (that's not the funny part). Max, our doxie, was on my lap and he heard the little boy crying, jumped off my lap and went running into our bedroom. I couldn't figure out what was the problem. I thought maybe he had to go outside. He came back down the hallway and was running around the kitchen, looking out on the porch. Then he started crying. I figured out when he heard the little boy crying, he thought our granddaughter, Lily, was here and was waking up and crying. She sleeps on the floor in our room when she stays with us. Then he was looking for her on the porch and cried because he couldn't find her. He really loves Lily and can't wait till she wakes up when she stays with us. She loves him too and can't walk past him with out petting him.
Back to top Go down
http://craftsbycheri.webs.com/
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!   My new baby Chow playing with my doxie! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 8:35

I love it, doxies are so smart! I had never owned a doxie before & when my husband wanted one I thought why? Now that we have Zee, I am so surprised how smart he is and how he bonded into our lives. He's just like one of our kids. I could just picture your Max being very serious hunting for your GrandbabyMy new baby Chow playing with my doxie! 44677 Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!   My new baby Chow playing with my doxie! Empty

Back to top Go down

My new baby Chow playing with my doxie!
Page 1 of 1