R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Northeast PA

Go down 
+4
karen123
Lara
Michelle73
wendykpa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wendykpa

Hi from Northeast PA Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 22:21

Hi and thank you for allowing me to share my reborn world with you all.

I am Wendy from northeast PA and have been bringing these lifelike babies in the world for almost four years now. I find it to be a never ending learning process and love the challenge. I'm sure I'll learn more as I'm here. I however; had a minor setback when Tropical storm Lee wiped me out. I came back and didn't give up :)

My first kit was Nicole from Secrist and my most recent was Cindy Musgrove's Libby -- a custom.

I found a love for lifelike babies while searching on ebay and became totally absorbed into the art :) I'm always improving and finding new ways to apply the paint, whether it be in painting, rooting or just doing my best to present a new "baby" in a different way. I like to keep it feeling like it's all new to me :) I am so excited to see so many reborns come to life as the same kit is never painted the same.

My grandmother had dolls all over her house and I loved them so much -- although I was never allowed to touch. I used to dream of holding one :) She most likely gave me the love for dolls. Today I encourage my granddaughter to touch, hug, hold and gently play with my "babies". She also requested a few "customs" of her liking. She loves being their little mommy. She loves them and is also learning to be a doll artist at age six.

I also collect antique dolls. Some have said that I love my dolls as much as I do my family *lol -- probably true :)

Anyways....
I am age 57 and married to John for 32 years. I have six children, all grown with one still home -- thinking he'll never leave :) I also have seven grandkiddies. I'm looking forward to fun, adventure and just having a little more support as we all seek and share new, fun ways to learn this wonderful, rewarding art.

Love xxoo
*wendy
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:32

Hi Wendy and :real:

So sorry about Tropical storm Lee wiping you out sad I understand Tropical storms and hurricane with living in Houston, Texas we get our share of those crazy storms. How funny about how your family says you love your dolls just as much as your family .......that rings true for me too and my family says the same about me! Can't wait to see some of your dolls and don't be shy as we are all very friendly here .....best forum around with the BEST LADIES EVER HERE bigsmile Oh and I was born in PA ...Erie, PA actually but been living in Texas since 6 years old!!! I still have family there so I visit pretty regularly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:56

Hi Wendy! It's great to have you here! :real:

This is an awesome bunch of ladies and lots of wonderful artists, sculptors and collectors to!!!

Make yourself at home!!! whoohoo happyhappy
Back to top Go down
karen123
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 15:09

Hi wendy nice to meet you I am a newbie too
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopesanddreamsnursersy.weebly.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 10:58

Welcome to the forum! I know with your love for dolls you will love this forum. This is the greatest place to be!! I love it hereHi from Northeast PA 571152.... I feel so much at home and I have learned alot. I had to quit reborning for a while & when I started back up I knew I needed help!! So many new techniques!!! I have joined other forums before this one, but they were never like this. R.E.A.L. has the best people, they are very helpful and alot of fun. Lara is great, she has spent alot of time and engery into her work and into this forum which has made it a very wonderful place to be. I have learned so much & have improved beyond what I even though I could do!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:14

Hi and welcome Wendy! :real: welcome You came to the perfect place to learn. Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:21

:real: this is a great place...
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:58

welcome :real: welcome Hi Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Northeast PA   Hi from Northeast PA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Northeast PA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: