R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! Just joined....again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeachBabiesKim
BeachBabiesKim

Hello!  Just joined....again? Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Just joined....again?   Hello!  Just joined....again? EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012 - 7:07

Hi everyone, I am not sure if I was a member here before or not a while ago. I don't think I was but just in case I was sorry about that and I will be using this new account since I just can't remember if I was a member before or not. My name is Kimberly McClung and I am a full time reborn artist and sculptor and I am about to embark in the wonderful world of making silicone babies. My nursery name is Beach Babies Reborn Nursery. I have had my very first 2 orders and will have them ready for viewing in a matter of weeks. I do have some early pics of the first sculpts on my FB page in case anyone is interested. I have been reborning since spring 2011 and have been a sculptor all my life thanks to wonderfully encouraging parents and Grandma who always made me feel as though I was "good enough" Thanks Mom and Dad and Gram! Miss you Gram!!!. :) Anyway, I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you and also look forward to lively and interesting convos about life, love of art and BABIES! Nice to meet all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyatBBRN
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Just joined....again?   Hello!  Just joined....again? EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012 - 8:43

:real: hi Kim!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hello!  Just joined....again? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 3:07

Welcome!! Cant wait to see your silicone babies!! It's such an exciting endevour! You must be so talented!!

:real: welcome :real: welcome :real: welcome :real:

Jenny in NH bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Just joined....again?   Hello!  Just joined....again? EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 20:10

:real: Kim
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Just joined....again?   Hello!  Just joined....again? EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 0:00

Hello!  Just joined....again? 3717754360Kimberly!

I'm sure you will love it here & everyone will make you feel right at home. Wow, you are so talentedHello!  Just joined....again? 44677....

I'm excited about seeing some of your work! Hopefully you will post some of it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Just joined....again?   Hello!  Just joined....again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Just joined....again?
Page 1 of 1