R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)

Go down 
+2
SharonR
With Love Nursery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) Empty
PostSubject: My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 11:11

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) 44677My Swap baby from Kerrstin Christenson, of Angel Kissed Baby Creations can really go either way boy or girl. I was experimenting and wanted to see what he looked like as a boy and he looks pretty darn cute. So I guess depending on my mood lol, this baby will switch up.

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) Photo-2169

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) Photo-508

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) Photo-704

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) Photo-2453
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 12:46

You're right! She's beautiful and he is adorable!

I've never really liked my Oliver that I did for the older baby class. Just something about her I've never connected with. I even named her Gracie because at the time I would laugh and say it was only by the grace of God that I got her finished. Apparently moms don't always know everything.

Last week I changed Gracie's clothes and dressed her as a boy and it was a light bulb moment! She's been trying to tell me for months now, that she really wanted to be a boy. hahaha I'll try to take a few pictures later today. Now I just need him to tell me what his name is!

lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 12:58

bigsmile I almost always try both to see what fits best but this time I didn't because I'd found that little dress/onsie that I loved and wanted to send so thanks for showing me the boy side and you are right, pretty cute both ways! My niece is bummed because she has all boys and Noel looks like she could have been her little girl. I might have to do another for her. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AngelKissedBabies
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 13:18

I always wait until the end to see what a baby is going to be most of the time I'm going for girl because that's what is wanted but sometimes I go for a boy and its very hard sometimes to change them to anything lol. some just say boy or girl no matter what you do lol.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 15:58

Another cute baby! I am just loving seeing all these babies. I think baby looks cute as boy or girl.
Back to top Go down
rega3564

PostSubject: Gorgeous Baby!!!!   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 22:49

OMGosh!!!! Absolutely stunning baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)   My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sweet Red Head can be a boy or girl :)
Page 1 of 1