R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So a duck walked into the delivery room....

Go down 
+9
Trish
Lynknursery
barbara
Tinabloomfield
sweetsherrie112
Orange_Grove_Nursery
SharonR
With Love Nursery
nightowlnursery
13 posters
AuthorMessage
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

So a duck walked into the delivery room.... Empty
PostSubject: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 3:35

My apologies to my friend April (April10), she hand delivered my beautiful Christmas baby Saturday afternoon and life has bben NUTS since then. We had to go to my husband's Christmas dinner- Farewell party for work Saturday night and when we got home from the party my son began to feel unwell. And....

At this moment I am sitting in a hospital room with my son fretting and waiting for his surgery in the morning. He began to have severe pain early Sunday morning and I got him into see the doctor today who sent him to the hospital and now we are having surgery first thing in the morning for a torsed? testicle. (VERY PAINFUL!!!!) I hadn't heard of this before but apparently it isn't so rare. Anyway, we are supposed to be on our way to our new home in Louisiana tomorrow (being relocated.) So, all my belongings are packed up in my house, my husband and three of my children are in their hotel room in North MS and my son and I are in the hospital in Memphis.

So, here is a belated picture of my lovely Christmas baby...So a duck walked into the delivery room.... 100_4393

Thanks again, April!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 11:33

Awe your new baby is so sweet! Congratulations bigsmile Love the baby you made too wink
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 11:44

Thanks Stephanie
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 13:43

Shannon she's gorgeous!! What a lucky lady you are! I hope things ease up a bit for you! Christmas is stressful enough without having a sick child AND a move thrown into the pot!

loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 16:17

Lulu is sweet! What a lot of crazy stuff going on for you right now. I hope your son's surgery goes well. I'm not a guy, but that gives me the willies just thinking about that. affraid Ouch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 16:31

Oh gosh hon that is the sweetest baby ever .... and your baby to joy is also awesome .... Congrads on your new little one .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 16:50

OMGoodness girl!!! And I thought I was having a hard time. Good luck to you in your move and for your sons recovery. So sorry about his boys not feeling well. My hubby had to have surgery for the same thing when we first got married. It is more common than we know. Congrats on your new baby, and may she bring you lots of snuggles in this time. Great job April.....she is beautiful
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 18:26

Lulu is a sweetheart! Congrats! I hope your boy feels better soon!

Last edited by barbara on Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 18:44

Tinabloomfield wrote:
OMGoodness girl!!! And I thought I was having a hard time. Good luck to you in your move and for your sons recovery. So sorry about his boys not feeling well. My hubby had to have surgery for the same thing when we first got married. It is more common than we know. Congrats on your new baby, and may she bring you lots of snuggles in this time. Great job April.....she is beautiful

My step brother had to get surgery for that too. I hope your son feels better
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 19:10

I just went back and reread your post hon I'm sorry for not reading it all the way ..... anyway I hope your son feels much better very soon .... it sounds very painful .... I hope the move is a good one ..... All the best hon ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 19:35

I echo Tina's words, when ever we feel we are going through a rough spot we find there is always someone worse off...... hope all goes well for your son, and also the move. Love your babies too.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 19:43

Hope your son feels better soon
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 21:00

Lynknursery wrote:
I echo Tina's words, when ever we feel we are going through a rough spot we find there is always someone worse off...... hope all goes well for your son, and also the move. Love your babies too.

So true. I reminded my husband that on Sunday when he was getting down about lack of money. I said, at least we don't live in Newtown Connecticut, or we wouldn't have a daughter now (she's a 1st grader, the age of the children killed). So a duck walked into the delivery room.... 571757 It brought everything back into perspective.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 11:08

Shannon, your swap baby with April is so sweet! Praying for a swift recovery for your son. When I worked in pediatrics, we often had boys with that problem and also undescended testicles. Hope the rest of your move goes more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 2:05

Thanks ladies for your well wishes. My son is doing well. Better and better everyday! This is the first day I have been on the computer since we moved. I came down with the flu on the way down and my daughter had a stomach bug. We were a hot mess but things are finally straightening out. Hugs to everyone! Shannon
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 2:15

YIKES!!~ I am sending lots of healing fairy dust your way!!! You all get better soon.
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 2:56

Tinabloomfield wrote:
YIKES!!~ I am sending lots of healing fairy dust your way!!! You all get better soon.

Thanks Tina! I can use it!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 6:31

Shannon, sorry to hear about your troubles, may they soon disappear,
Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year to your and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 13:14

Okay.. THanks so much for reminding me I haven't got it so bad...My goodness the things you have gone through the last few weeks. I am so sorry...but remember God never gives us more than we can handle though sometimes I wonder...ooops there I go again. I hope your family is on the mend your new home is wonderful and everyone is happy for Christmas. I guess my sprained foot is nothing compared to what so many others are going through.. Newtown, and all the hot spots in the world, families with no daddy or mamma home because they are around the world defending you and I, the sick, homeless and all the rest..Yep a sprained foot and I can't bake cookies this year is squat. God Bless and Happy Holidays to all..I will get my cookies at Costco and be glad of it..
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 15:53

Another cute baby! Hope your son is on the mend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a duck walked into the delivery room....   So a duck walked into the delivery room.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So a duck walked into the delivery room....
Page 1 of 1