R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am a new Mama! Labor over!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

I am a new Mama!  Labor over! Empty
PostSubject: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 19:00

OMGoodness!
A black SUV pulled down our long drive this afternoon about 4pm and our youngest son who is temporarily staying with us saw it and immediately said the CIA was here! LOL He is in the middle of some issues with the VA and I think he actually may have thought they were here for him! roflmbo!

It was the postmaster himself bringing a big box and the rest of the mail. I was so surprised and so excited cause I knew my labor was over now!

I will post the pictures of the box opening in a little bit. The net here is soooo slow it timed me out twice!

OK enough of my prattling! LOL

I am the new mama of a gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed little girl named Farleigh Yvette. She is from the FeiYen sculpt by Cindy Musgrove. Her reborn mama maker is none other than SHANNON HARDIN!!!! Night Owl Nursery .......

Shannon she is totally gorgeous! Beautiful! I now know why you are always winning the contests!!!!! LOL

Farleigh.....who I am going to nickname FayFay.... is dressed in the most beautiful peach fancy fancy lacy dress. So girly! The color is amazing with her skintone which to die for! I love every single thing about her Shannon! She is SO cuddly and such a nice size to love. Her hair is beautifully rooted too!
Shannon sent me a note saying this was her first attempt rooting using a 43g needle! SHE DONE GOOD!!! LOL

Her layette is the most exquisite I could imagine. A lovely Christmas sleeper with lacy trims and sweet embroideries, and a black velvet and plaid taffeta dress and black headband with a big red flower on it. She will look terrific in that! She is so feminine! I also got a photo album of the pregnancy of FayFay, and a photoshoot of her in the darling outfits. She also has a pacifier with a sticky thing instead of a magnet. Let me tell you FayFay needed her paci after such a long trip without it from Mississippi! She doesn't know what to do in such a cold place as here......so she will get massively cuddled and bundled this evening and then will be all warm and cozy and sleep well.

Thankyou Shannon.......I love her to death. EVERYTHING about her and with her.......you did a perfect job! I loved your note also......you made me chuckle.

Pictures a little later tonight when the net is unstopped! LOL

hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 19:03

I cant wait to seeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 19:35

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 20:13

oh i cant wait its so so exciting sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 3:21

Oh Joy, I am so glad that you love baby Fairleigh (Fay Fay, too cute!!!) I loved creating her and I am so relieved that you are happy with how she turned out!!!!! Sorry not to have posted earlier but we are having a not so great rather eventful day. At this moment I am sitting in a hospital room with my son fretting and waiting for his surgery in the morning. He began to have severe pain early Sunday morning and I got him into see the doctor today who sent him to the hospital and now we are having surgery first thing in the morning for a torsed? testicle. (VERY PAINFUL!!!!) I hadn't heard of this before but apparently it isn't so rare. Anyway, we are supposed to be on our way to our new home in Louisiana tomorrow (being relocated.) So, all my belongings are packed up in my house, my husband and three of my children are in their hotel room in North MS and my son and I are in the hospital in Memphis. Not a smooth move so far but then are they ever? Anyway, hugs to you and baby Fay!!!! Shannon
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 5:37

I don't want anyone to think that I do not totally LOVE Fay Fay bevcause I have not posted more pictures!
I have had awful issues lately with photobucket and then my puter was hacked and emails went to hundreds of people including the Bishop of our diocese, suggesting that all their problems could be solved with Fresh Russion Women!!!!!!LOL

It also hasn't helped that the weather has been so lousy that getting a good natural picture was impossible.

Tomorrow I will do a proper photo shoot and hopefully be able to post them. Shannon deserves to have her beautiful work seen and admired by all.

Farleigh is gorgeous and her peach dress is totally girly froo froo!

hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 11:03

Oh sweetie we all understand and are waiting to see more pics of fay fay .... I personally know just how awesome her work is because I have two baby of my own from her ... sadly I'm still working on my toddlers head of hair but someday soon I will have that finished up lol.... anyway Rambling here can't wait to see more pics .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a new Mama! Labor over!   I am a new Mama!  Labor over! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a new Mama! Labor over!
Page 1 of 1