R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone from Indiana!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

Hi everyone from Indiana! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone from Indiana!   Hi everyone from Indiana! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 17:47

Hi! My name is Mandi Gangwer. I'm a mother of 2 beautiful kids: Logan & Morgan. They are my world! Shortly after my daughter was born, I was introduced to the world of reborning. I already had a background (& a degree) in art as well as having worked as a professional photographer; I have been painting realistic baby portraits for years. I thought I'd give the reborn process a shot. There was no looking back as I became hooked! I have made many reborn babies, which have found great homes all over the US. My gallery is on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2 (be sure to "like" my page to help support my art). There is always room for improvement. I am excited to learn new techniques & tricks as well as meeting new people, making new friends!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Mandi
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Indiana!   Hi everyone from Indiana! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 18:22

Hi mandi, I'm so happy to hear that a fellow hoosier has joined the forum. Youv'e come to the right place, you'll love this forum. are you close to Plainfield?
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Indiana!   Hi everyone from Indiana! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 18:41

Hi Lori! I'm so glad to meet you! I'm not sure if I am close to Plainfield or not. My family & I are close to Lafayette (Purdue Univ). I love this forum! I have been researching sites for awhile. A lot of the links are dead. I got this one from the DVD I purchased (it's wonderful!). I have been exloring this whole forum. It's fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Indiana!   Hi everyone from Indiana! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 19:57

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Indiana!   Hi everyone from Indiana! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 23:10

Hi Mandi! Welcome to REAL!!!! :real:

You will love it here! Everyone is super amazing and we have quite a family.

Awesome that you have a degree in art and a photographer too!! Super cool!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Indiana!   Hi everyone from Indiana! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone from Indiana!
Page 1 of 1