R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caden's Christmas Photos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Caden's Christmas Photos Empty
PostSubject: Caden's Christmas Photos   Caden's Christmas Photos EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 23:51

My sweet Caden is now 16 months old. I just got his Christmas Photos Taken  and wanted to share bigsmile I tried getting him to wear a santa hat, but he didnt want any parts of it.  lol

Sorry about the quality, I took a picture of the picture lol

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Caden's Christmas Photos   Caden's Christmas Photos EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 1:10

I love the impish little smile in that last picture! Wow, he's getting so big. What a cutie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Caden's Christmas Photos   Caden's Christmas Photos EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 1:31

Adore them, what a lovely little man you have, you and hubby should be very proud......almost time to think of giving him a little sister or brother.......... whoohoo

You would have a lovely family then. thankyou!

But he is going to be a real handsome man, all the fathers out there are going to have to watch their daughters closely. lol lol lol

Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Caden's Christmas Photos   Caden's Christmas Photos EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 5:36

What a lovely son you have, enjoyed the pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caden's Christmas Photos   Caden's Christmas Photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Caden's Christmas Photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Family Pictures-
Jump to: