R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

curing ghsp in a halogen oven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pennyfarthing

curing ghsp in a halogen oven Empty
PostSubject: curing ghsp in a halogen oven   curing ghsp in a halogen oven EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 11:39

Hi i,m new my name is Claire i,ve just bought a halogen oven does any one know how long to cure ghsp in one i,ve never used one before
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

curing ghsp in a halogen oven Empty
PostSubject: Re: curing ghsp in a halogen oven   curing ghsp in a halogen oven EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 11:43

Hi penny,
Makes and models vary with time and temps so it would be helpful if you posted what kind of halogen you have. I have a NuWave and I use setting 6 for 9 minutes. Make sure you have an extender ring with whatever model you have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

curing ghsp in a halogen oven
Page 1 of 1