R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from British Columbia CANADA

Go down 
+5
CuteAsAPixie
Why
Karen
Trish
stace999
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stace999
Toddler
Toddler
stace999

New from British Columbia CANADA Empty
PostSubject: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 1:31

Hello ladies!! I'm an new to reborning and have just made my first two reborns Meg and Ryan. I fell in love right away with this art form as soon I saw my first reborn cruising pinterest one day!! Im already addicted and have 10 more kits waiting for me to start!!!! I live in Canada and am married with two beautiful children. My son is 2.5 and my daughter is 15 months. So i only have time to reborn during naps and bedtime. I hope to talk to lots of you at some point cause i'm sure I will be on here lots trying to learn more everyday.

oh and here are some pics of my first reborn meg i mad last month;
http://s727.beta.photobucket.com/user/staci_kucher/library/meg

talk to ya soon!

Staci
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 2:09

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 11:19

:real: Staci! You've come to the right place for learning. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Why
Crawler
Crawler
Why

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 12:24

welcome
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 15:18

Staci, Welcome to the group! Great bunch of ladies and great place to learn. Lara's tutorials are the best! :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 18:12

Hi Staci you've come to the right place....this site is awesome. You did a lovely job with Meg she is very cute. welcome
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 1:35

Hi Staci, Hope you are enjoying the forum. Your little Meg is so cute, great eyebrows, one of the hardest things I think there is to paint! welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 21:40

Hi, and welcome to REAL Staci, :real: welcome glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 9:37

:real: welcome :real:

You have come to the right place, it's wonderful here!!

I love Meg, you've done an awesome job on her, she's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 9:39

HI and Welcome!!! Meg looks great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from British Columbia CANADA   New from British Columbia CANADA Empty

Back to top Go down

New from British Columbia CANADA
Page 1 of 1