R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hattie for Milk and Honey class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Hattie for Milk and Honey class Empty
PostSubject: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 8:22

I have been going through the upcoming classes and just realized I have not ordered Hattie yet. Is she an LE? Hopefully not sold out yet. Can I order through Lara?

Anyone know answers to this, please let me know!!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Why
Crawler
Crawler
Why

PostSubject: Re: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 9:56

Looks like you can pre-order her from Lara.
here is the link.

http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=61

Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 10:12

thankyou! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class EmptyFri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:38

I signed up for the Milk & Honey class with the belly plate. I thought that was my pre-oreder also, do I have to purchase the kit from the link mentioned above?? I'm don't understand, I'm kinda confused here IDK The above link did not have Hattie with the belly plate oho

I thought when I paid for the more exspensive class that it did include the kit, I think it said I would be invoiced for the balance due once the kit was in. Anyway to check IDK
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class EmptyFri 9 Nov 2012 - 21:17

Jo, you paid for the class and the kit with belly plate combo(pre-order price). You will get invoiced for the remaining balance on the kit when it comes in. Your class is paid for as is the belly plate, and you've paid $20 on the kit itself. That's why you will get an invoice for the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 7:36

I thought so, but then I got to reading posts & got worried sad Thanks Karen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hattie for Milk and Honey class   Hattie for Milk and Honey class Empty

Back to top Go down

Hattie for Milk and Honey class
Page 1 of 1