R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks

Go down 
+13
tanya1975
rebecca
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Groovyday
CuteAsAPixie
Dreaming Angel
Jenny In NH
Dmom
LittlePunkins
Poppy
Trish
loretta
Lynknursery
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks Empty
PostSubject: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 21:35

Please if you can all add my daughter and son in law to your prayer lists it would be greatly appreciated.
They recently got engaged and married after deciding to try for a baby, but they have to undergo IVF as he is classified as infertile. He had a biopsy done 2 years ago to find out why and they cannot tell him why but did manage to retrieve enough sperm for 6 straws, and said that was a last minute find, they had all but given up hope of retrieving any sperm at all.

My daughter also underwent testing to see if she was able to have children and they found she is on the low end of normal also, and with his infertility that a natural conception is out of the question, so they have decided to go ahead with the IVF. A very costly procedure as they are doing it privately and not through the public health system and long waiting periods. Lauren is still undertaking medical studies (has just over 2 years remaining before becoming a doctor) and Michael is doing his internship year having qualified as a doctor last year. Funds for them are not brilliant. Anyway Lauren underwent egg retrieval on Monday and they managed to collect 13 eggs, of which they were able to try and fertilise 7. Of those 7 (using 2 of Michael's 6 straws) only 2 have fertilised, but hospital rang today to say those 2 are looking good and she is to go in for implantation of the embryo on Saturday using one of the 2 embryos (her doc will only do one at a time). The other one will be frozen for later. The pair have been on an emotional roller coaster all week with this procedure and are now praying that all goes well on Saturday as they have been given a 50/50 chance of implantation being successful. They need all the help and prayers they can get, so please girls lets see if collectively we can give this couple a successful outcome. Thank you.
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 0:17

Lyn I hope and pray that everything will work out for them

Praying for you all prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 2:37

I have everything crossed for them.........they know they have all my love and best wishes......I am ready for another great grand child. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 4:09

I will be praying too - keep us updated Lyn loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 5:08

Thanks everyone, yes like Mum I can extend my love to another grandchild too. I hope all goes very well for them, they sure want and deserve this.
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 7:59

loveyou! praying all goes well.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 8:09

I am praying!!!
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 8:40

I'll also to my prayer list add you to my prayes...
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Prayers   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:45

Sending Prayers!! angelsmiley
Will add to our saturday prayer group also.

hugs

Jenny
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 14:13

sending out prayers and postive thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:31

You have mine...
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:33

Thanks everyone, they will be absolutely gutted if this attempt fails as they cannot afford another cycle of treatment at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:12

prayer My prayers will be with you all for a successful proceedure. prayer
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:38

Praying that this works. After my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, I felt like I wouldn't be able to carry a baby full-term...it is a sad and lonely feeling and very heartbreaking. I pray they will be able to have a healthy happy baby as a result of this procedure. Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks 646879 Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks 646879 Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks 646879
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 1:26

Lynn, you got my prayers, its in his hands... I'll be praying.. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptySat 13 Oct 2012 - 4:54

Have not heard from my daughter, I wait for her to contact me, but I have been on tenterhooks all day knowing that she was getting the procedure done today. Then it is another 2 weeks of waiting now to see if it was successful. She rings me when she feels up to talking to keep my updated.
Thanks for all your prayers, and continued support during the next couple of weeks also.
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptySat 13 Oct 2012 - 22:23

You have mine too
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptySat 13 Oct 2012 - 22:30

I am adding mine to the prayers going up.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptySun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:44

Goes without saying my dear friend that your daughter and son in law
will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 18:01

Lyn I'm sorry, You and your family are in my prayers. prayer loveyou! prayer loveyou!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:09

prayers for a positive...and a full term heatlhy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 1:58

Thank you everyone for your prayeras, but they didn't work this time, will be back hopefully at a later date.......they are devistated at the moment, but will definately be trying again . crybaby crybaby crybaby
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 3:23

notfair crybaby So sorry to hear that, they must be so upset sad
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 6:00

I'm so sorry with what has happened

all of you are still in my prayers

prayer
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 17:37

Thanks girls, it is such a costly procedure and has to be paid out for each round, not an intial payment for however long it takes, if it was it wouldn't be so bad, but to have to pay it out for each attempt is even harder as you can only spend out so much before having to decide when to call it quits.

They are going to attempt another round through another hospital, (plus this hopsital they have found is a lot cheaper too and a tad closer to home). They have their initial appt with the new hospital next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks   Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't often ask, but need all the help we can get thanks
Page 1 of 1