R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dad might having a stoke

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MontanaKat
Crawler
Crawler

Dad might having a stoke Empty
PostSubject: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 13:08

Need prayers. My Dad was sent to the ER just a bit ago. They think he's having a stroke. Lot of prayers and hoping it's not a stroke.

My dad had two open heart surgery in one year (few years ago), and he's a diabetic.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 13:44

Keeping Dad in my prayers. Praying for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 16:02

Praying. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 16:49

will keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:35

Keeping you and your father in my prayers. I care for dad, and his nephew mark whom have both suffered massive strokes. Sometimes it can take 48 to 72 hours before they will know the full extent of it. Im praying that it is mild.
Back to top Go down
MontanaKat
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 2:53

Thanks for the prayers!

This happened when my dad was at the "Coumadin Clinic" this morning. It's always a pop in and pop out for that appointment and they told him go to ER now. He told him about the dizzy spells and that's what they thought of a stroke. So, he took himself to the ER (It's in the same building). But, no stroke. No blood clots. They do think there is something else is going on and they don't know what it is. My mom already made an appointment with a "neurologist" His hands also do shake. Again, that could be his medications. I'll kept you guys posted. It was a big relief with no stroke.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 11:25

Robin's mother has dizzy spells and she gets shaky too from her medicine. She has low blood pressure so I think that does it. Also, if he's on a sleeping pill, that would also add to it. Glad he didn't have a stroke and our prayers were answered!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
MontanaKat
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 4:21

Karen wrote:
Robin's mother has dizzy spells and she gets shaky too from her medicine. She has low blood pressure so I think that does it. Also, if he's on a sleeping pill, that would also add to it. Glad he didn't have a stroke and our prayers were answered!

I'm glad the prayers been answered! Even my work was praying and keeping good thoughts. It's nice to see if it's just his medications and nothing serious wrong. I'll let you guys know more next Wednesday. We just found out my dog "Bennie" has a brain tumor. He's a 14 year old dachshund. It's like one thing after another.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:03

Good news about your Dad. So sorry about your doggie. Dad might having a stoke 571757
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dad might having a stoke   Dad might having a stoke Empty

Back to top Go down

Dad might having a stoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: