R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampling Contest Pictures

Go down 
+8
Joy Franklin
Blossoms_and_Blessings
With Love Nursery
Tinabloomfield
NancyF
Karen
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Lara
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Vampling Contest Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:01

It's just about time to be getting ready for our Vampling Contest!
We are having 2 separate contests for this class. One catagory is traditional (typical someone scary with teeth), and one is non traditional (more Twilighty in looks can be with or without teeth)

If you are unsure, please ask which catagory, and we will select which one.

Please pm me your pictures. In the heading should be "Traditional Vampling Contest" or "Non Traditional Vampling Contest"

I would like 3 pictures. One full body in full costume, one close up and one picture of your choice..can be of rooting, painted hair, close up of teeth, hands, whatever you would like. I will start taking pictures on Sept 28th and will continue to take them up until October 1st noon EST.

We will be giving away one kit for each category and one logo only for each category. There will be no runner ups. We need to have at least 3 entries in each category, or they will be combined into one contest.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Good luck ladies! whoohoo Looking forward to seeing all your vampires!! hamsterdance affraid
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:42

Thanks for the info Lara. Can't wait to see all the vamplings!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:00

lol Went to hit the Like button! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:07

Karen wrote:
Vampling Contest Pictures 74474 Went to hit the Like button! lol

Vampling Contest Pictures 74474 Vampling Contest Pictures 74474 Vampling Contest Pictures 74474 Spending a bit too much time on Facebook?? Vampling Contest Pictures 163660
Back to top Go down
NancyF
Crawler
Crawler
NancyF

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 16:26

Hi Lara,
How do I pm pictures to you?
thanks,
Nancy coffee?
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 17:40

whooo hoooo!!~ Cant wait to see all of the lil vamplings
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 22:39

I would love to see this! Vampire babies are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 23:07

NancyF wrote:
Hi Lara,
How do I pm pictures to you?
thanks,
Nancy Vampling Contest Pictures 506571

At the bottom of Lara's posts there should be a little box with a person and the letters "MP" click on that, and it will open a message just to Lara. You can put the links to your images in the message (host it on something like Photobucket, or you can click on the image at the top of your post that says "Host and Image" if you hover your mouse over it). There are tutorials for hosting images, if you need them. They're in the Tutorials section.
Back to top Go down
NancyF
Crawler
Crawler
NancyF

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySun 23 Sep 2012 - 2:20

Thank you for the information Rachel ! I am clueless to all of this...it is all new.
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 14:08

This is what I do, I always upload my pictures to photobucket. after they are uploaded you click on your picture on photobucket and it enlarges. From there, click the share button. A box will come up with three tabs. One tab will say, Get Link Code. Click on that tab, and toward the bottom there is a section that says IMG for bulletin boards and forums. Copy the link code for full size image and then, come back to REAL reborn forum and paste the link in the private message you plan to send lara. Hope that helps bigsmile
Back to top Go down
NancyF
Crawler
Crawler
NancyF

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 16:02

Thanks so much! I appreciate the easy to follow directions thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 19:12

With Love Nursery wrote:
This is what I do, I always upload my pictures to photobucket. after they are uploaded you click on your picture on photobucket and it enlarges. From there, click the share button. A box will come up with three tabs. One tab will say, Get Link Code. Click on that tab, and toward the bottom there is a section that says IMG for bulletin boards and forums. Copy the link code for full size image and then, come back to REAL reborn forum and paste the link in the private message you plan to send lara. Hope that helps Vampling Contest Pictures 44677

You don't even need to click on the picture, just hover your mouse over the thumbnail and it will bring up a box that has several link options. If you click on the "Direct Link" one, it will automatically copy it for you. Just one click, and you can paste it into the image or link box here at R.E.A.L. Vampling Contest Pictures 163660
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 14:25

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:

You don't even need to click on the picture, just hover your mouse over the thumbnail and it will bring up a box that has several link options. If you click on the "Direct Link" one, it will automatically copy it for you. Just one click, and you can paste it into the image or link box here at R.E.A.L. Vampling Contest Pictures 163660

yeseree That's how I do it, too. I'm too impatient to wait to open each picture lol

Can't wait to see all the vamplings!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 3:29

I was just reading this topic and the thought occurred to me that a vampire mother would have to be VERY brave to nurse he vampire baby with those long fangs they have! lol

Sorry.....just couldn't resist!
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 10:51

lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 15:58

Woohoo! My parents had my youngest child for a play day at their house yesterday while my older two were at school. Then, the older two were only home for about 1½ hours and my parents picked them up too. I had the house to myself for several hours (I didn't even need to worry about taking the dog out because she had her spay appt. yesterday so she was at the vet's the majority of the day) so I was able to get my contest vampling's outfit started and finished in the same day! That is rare, I usually don't get to get that much work done in one day! Vampling Contest Pictures 89726 Now, it's just taking pictures and submitting them.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:18

I better get working on rooting or I will miss out on this contest!!! I was so back and forth on this one, but finally got it going and everyone who see it loves it!!! Not wanting to tell whether it's a girl or boy yet, lol. I even made fangs!!! That was something I didn't think I would do, but with Halloween coming up, I just might be able to sell some at the places I go where everyone knows me. Am going to use BB kits for them to keep costs down and get my work out there, finally!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! I sure am looking forward to seeing all the little Vamplings!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:25

(Last day to submit pictures is Monday...so get rooting!!!)
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:41

I am really excited to see these babies.... I think they are going to be sooo cute. im not really into the horror thing, but I love vamp babies for some reason as long as they are done without the gore lol I think little budding vamp teeth are the cutest!!! Maybe one day I will make one for me bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:58

I agree with you, Stephanie, I'm not into the gore, but a gothic pretty vampling with little teeth buds is cute. I don't really like the super long teeth, but the little round pointy ones are cute.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 1:56

awwww.....please make sure you give muffy some extra loving from me. Poor baby is going to be in quite a bit of pain. no matter what they tell you......poor baby. Make sure kiddies dont play with her at least the stitches come out.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 2:24

Tinabloomfield wrote:
awwww.....please make sure you give muffy some extra loving from me. Poor baby is going to be in quite a bit of pain. no matter what they tell you......poor baby. Make sure kiddies dont play with her at least the stitches come out.

Yep, we're taking good care of her. Our older two are very very good with leaving her alone, and they help me keep our youngest from being too rough with her. She's a sweetie. Speaking of her, she needs out. Vampling Contest Pictures 44677

Back to the contest, I've got my pictures submitted! Vampling Contest Pictures 162105
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 9:05

JOY!!! You crack me up lol lol lol
Rachael......Thank you for being such a good puppy mommy bigsmile
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 18:06

well ive officially missed out on the comp again, ive just not had the time to finish my vamp baby, i did try, i will post piccys when shes finished though see what you all think x
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 18:10

I can't wait to see pictures of her! Sorry you missed the contest.
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 2:54

Did my photos make it to you Lara? thankyou! ...
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 2:57

Sorry! I forgot to thank you ladys for the help I didn't know how to up load photos sooooo thankyou! thankyou! ....
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 8:09

Everyone's pictures are in and I will start working on getting the contest started.
Thanks, girls, they are all WONDERFUL!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 11:54

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

I wasn't able to finish mine for the contest either, sad . It is a toddler and it's head is HUGE!!!! I did get over my feelings about not making one though, so that is a plus, and look forward to making some more, SMALLER ones, for Halloween!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampling Contest Pictures   Vampling Contest Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampling Contest Pictures
Page 1 of 1