R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocky Mountain HI !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MomThatsMe
Toddler
Toddler
MomThatsMe

Rocky Mountain HI !!! Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Mountain HI !!!   Rocky Mountain HI !!! EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:28

Hi there from the mile high city of Denver, Colorado.
I am VERY new to reborning, in fact I just discovered the dolls by accident a month or so ago while surfing the web. I LOVE babies and since then have become addicted to searching the web for anything and everything to do with reborns and reborning. About 15 years ago I made porcelin dolls for every family member who showed the slightest interest in them and even some who didn't. :-) I loved doing it but was always sad that you really couldn't cuddle them and they were so stiff. So the thought of reborning has me totally excited. I can't wait to go through the posts here and see what I can learn! happyhappy

Excited I found you all!
Michelle
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain HI !!!   Rocky Mountain HI !!! EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:56

happyhappy Hi Michelle, so glad you found RealReborn. This is a great place for you to get started in reborning. bigsmile :real:
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain HI !!!   Rocky Mountain HI !!! EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:57

:real: Michelle! This is definitely the right place for learning!

Last edited by Karen on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain HI !!!   Rocky Mountain HI !!! EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:07

Hi ,Rocky Mountain HI !!! 3717754360 Michelle!Rocky Mountain HI !!! 668841 Glad you could join us!! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain HI !!!   Rocky Mountain HI !!! EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:21

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain HI !!!   Rocky Mountain HI !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocky Mountain HI !!!
Page 1 of 1