R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Son's First Birthday!

Go down 
+3
Tinabloomfield
loretta
With Love Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

My Son's First Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 5:18

Here is my handsome little man. He has changed so much over this past year.

Here is his hospital photo:

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 14:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 8:19

1 already!! wow! Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 10:03

It really doesn't seem a year since your son was born but the time goes so fast

he is a very lovely little boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 12:13

Boy his first year....certainly flew right by wow!!~
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 21:56

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYDEN, you are a gorgeous little man. clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

Keep him close and cherish all you memories, they are all so precious.

I realised this when I had my family by my side, my grandson drove 6 hours to be with me, also his wife and my 2 little great grand sons.... the 5 year old, wouldn't kiss me, he might get sick too, but I will give Nan a big cuddle, they are just so precious, he then told me about going to school next year..so precious.

So wrap those memories in photos, and hold them so close.....they mean the world. More so when things like what happened to me, do happen, I treasure all my family by my side..my youngest granddaughter couldn't be there but rang me every day... happyforyou!

Sorry to rave on loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! take care of my adopted great grandson and I hope you don't mind me adopting him

Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 1:08

He is so adorable and I love his photos! Happy Birthday!! Did you end up having a zoo birthday party like you were thinking of doing?
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:40

Thank you all for your sweet comments. Trish you are such a sweet lady wink

And Sarah, no I didnt do the zoo party. I actually had so many different options I went through. I even booked his party at the Enchanted Forest but decided not to do it. As he has gotten older, his nap schedule has actually been whenever he dedcides to fall asleep so it was hard to schedule a time. And since his birthday is in the summer, I wasnt sure if he could handle the heat outside for a few hours. Plus he cant walk yet so there wouldnt be much for him to do. It would have just been too much of a hassle to lug everything there and back home and then have a cranky 1 year old that is hot and tired lol. So my husband and I decided to just have his birthday at home. Which I am glad we did. Not many people showed up just his grandparents, two uncles and his cousin. But, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:14

awwww what a sweetie love the last pic he looks a cheeky monkey in it lol
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 20:33

I sometimes think the ones at home are best........Well done little man, your 1st big milestone over........ lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 22:31

Sounds nice and I'm sure he loved it bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012 - 19:26

I think small, quiet birthday parties at home are best for the little ones anyway. He's gotten so big! Congratulations on reaching a big milestone. Now just wait till he can walk/run/climb & get into stuff...i.e. the "terrible twos"...and threes! My Son's First Birthday! 74474
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Son's First Birthday!   My Son's First Birthday! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Son's First Birthday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Family Pictures-
Jump to: