R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....

Go down 
+8
brandaholickids
Poppy
threads
Trish
LittlePunkins
katieperry
Groovyday
rebecca
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Empty
PostSubject: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 16:22

OMG!! This is the things my friend Poppy sent me from New Zealand, wow was I so on a cloude as I opened them, just take a look at all I got happyforyou!

first let me show you the wonderful cards she sent me and little Emily made me a special card, she must know I love art and in such vivid color. A nice card from Sarah as well.
My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Laurelspicsandpopppysgifts011

I want be shy, I'll get right to the goodies, look at my two kits Ellis and Krista/cradle and both include the bodies. hamsterdance
My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Laurelspicsandpopppysgifts019

I loved all the nice outfits including a hand made dress with bonnet, just in the perfect colors for my little Krista she sent to me,
My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Laurelspicsandpopppysgifts014

Sarah your taste is excellent and the kits was two of the favorites on my list of babies, I am doing one /Ellis at this time and now will have a twin brother or sister, how exciting I am to boot.. Thank you ever so much and I wanted to share my gifts with all of the ladies.

did I mention she sent me enough hair to do both of my precious kits, loveyou!
My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Laurelspicsandpopppysgifts018

A precious white knit sweater with bonnet and matching booties and mittens, how nice is that!! I appreciate every thing in my package and I can't say thank you enough but I'll sure try to!!!
My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Laurelspicsandpopppysgifts020

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! wink weeeeee! happyforyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 16:47

happyhappy Rebecca, wow! That is a great swap! Those two kits are so adorable, the outfits are so precious. worthy And that original work of art by Miss Emily is priceless! yeseree Great swap from Sarah! whoohoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 16:58

Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 17:12

Wow awesome!!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 19:00

happyforyou! Wow! Congrats! Good job Sarah!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 22:07

Congratulations Rebecca, a great swap has been had by all..... whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 4:34

My oh My, what a fantastic gift, you lucky lady, how kind you
are Poppy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 4:52

You're welcome Rebecca, I am so happy that you are pleased with your parcel bigsmile I look forward to seeing your twins and your Krista, I know they will be amazing. Thank you again for my sweet Annie baby and for being such a good friend loveyou!
Back to top Go down
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 6:41

Amazing swap!!! Can't wait to see them reborn by you!!!!

CVongratulation!!!! Bye..... I have to go and congratulate with Sarah on her beautiful Andi!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 14:11

What a great swap! My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... 44677
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 19:17

Thanks to you all and I am a bit ancious to born my twins, happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 15:38

wow hon what an awesome swap ... Congrads to you ..... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:39

fantastic swap gifts congratulations to both of you

clapclap
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 23:16

Fantastic swap ladies.....Now this is such a cool Idea. This is what I have been doing too....and I LOVE it. Getting my babies out there to those who love them.....and getting new kits to work on !!! I know the feeling. It is great isnt it? whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....   My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Swap Gift has Arrived and talk about Plenty....
Page 1 of 1