R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can finally post in here!!

Go down 
+3
Trish
Poppy
Orange_Grove_Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

I can finally post in here!! Empty
PostSubject: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 0:00

Check out my new furbaby, Muffy. She's 8 weeks old. Thanks to Tina Bloomfield for bringing her to me! I can finally post in here!! 571152

I can finally post in here!! 07-15-10

Isn't she so adorable!? I can finally post in here!! 44677 I can finally post in here!! 44677 I can finally post in here!! 44677 I can finally post in here!! 44677 I can finally post in here!! 44677
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 0:18

Sooo cute!!! I bet your kids love her
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 0:41

They do!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 0:43

Cute, but you can keep her, I unfortunately am not an animal person........guess that comes from being raised on a farm, where everything was there for a reason sad sad but I can see how cute they all are........ wink wink
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:29

happyhappy Rachel, she is so cute. I saw her in the photos from your workshop. I didn`t realize you were her new mommie! She is a beautiful little girl! Are your kids loving her? I miss having a dog since my old Jake went to doggie Heaven a few years ago. My kitties miss having their old Jake too. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:04

Awwwwwww!!~ I love the look on her face....shes lie, Really...just one more pic I swear. I see the arrogance coming out LOL!!~ I am glad she is doing well, she looks really healthy and loved thankyou! for taking such good care of my Grandpuppy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 23:56

Muffy is sooooooo sweet! I know, I saw her in person. She also loved me. When I first walked in the door to Rachel's, I was told the puppy wouldn't come out of her crate but as soon as I walked in and sat down, she came right up to me. I just have a way with animals and kids. Always have. I've already told Tina that if Robin ever lets me have another puppy, I am getting one from her. She had that puppy crate trained and even trained to sit by 8 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:20

(She doesn't always sit on command...we're still working on that one. I can finally post in here!! 163660)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 8:38

I didn't mean she was fully trained on the sitting command, but she began the process of it and was successful with her doing it while I watched. wink

No dog learns it instantly but with time they do learn it. I remember training my dogs to come when they heard the clicker when Kaikaina was only like 3 months old because we were going on a trip to Michigan and she didn't know her name yet so I couldn't call her to come to me. 3 years later, she STILL comes to the clicker and she hasn't heard it but maybe twice since then. My training reward of choice? Liver. They love it so much, they'll do anything for it! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 5:21

Rachel, she's beautiful!!

Reading your training story Karen, reminded me of my first horse. When moved her into a county park to board, she went into a 5 acre pasture. It was HUGE! We (hubby and I) decided to train her to come to a whistle.

Well hubby can do the ear piercing, 100 decibel style and mine is more like a canary with no pucker power. So ... we got a whistle like the teachers use on the playground. It was loud enough and then we both sounded the same. lol lol

First week I'd walk out into the pasture with a carrot and blew the whistle as I walked out to her. Second week, I took a carrot, blew the whistle as I walked out to her ... but didn't feed her the carrot til we got to the pasture gate. By the end of the third week, I could stand at the gate and blow the whistle and she'd come running.

I used to have other boarders laughing at the crazy lady and her whistle til that winter. By then I'd moved my mare up to the main barn but she still had a small paddock and usually was at the end of it. But I'd just tweet my whistle and wait ... standing under the roof, as she would meander up.

Then, I wasn't so much the crazy lady anymore. I was the "Remind me how you trained Hobi to come when you whistled???"

PFFT!! Secret family recipe!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can finally post in here!!   I can finally post in here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I can finally post in here!!
Page 1 of 1