R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My friend has it too...

Go down 
+3
Karen
Groovyday
grammyjladr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

My friend has it too... Empty
PostSubject: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 11:17

Like Karen a friend of mine just had a lumpectomy and now needs a mastectomy. I'm just sick for her. I wish I knew what to do. I'm sure your prayers and mine will be answered in God's way. Thanks..Breast cancer is so very devistating.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 12:10

prayer Prayers for your friend, one of my friends had the same thing and has been cancer-free for five years. prayer
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 12:48

Praying, Carolyn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 12:50

Saying prayers! My mother is doing well after her surgery and is cancer free, I have another friend who at her last visit to get released was told it returned and is now inflamatory. ITs such a horrible diease!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 17:43

That's so sad, I will be praying too!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 19:34

I'll say a prayer for her too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
jennyk
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 14:34

I just saw this as I often only look at the reborning part of the board, but I will definitely pray.
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 21:06

Sorry praying.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:52

Thanks everyone. She gets her surgery schedule today sometime..She has been so strong. I just would not be able to be like her in a million years. Whole new level of respect for her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend has it too...   My friend has it too... Empty

Back to top Go down

My friend has it too...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: