R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaT
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
DonnaT

Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted Empty
PostSubject: Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted   Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 12:47

I tried to have my two new eBooks printed out at Kinko's and they refused because one, Oh! You Beautiful Doll, states it is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without the authors consent. My other book, Peaches & Cream, does not have the copyright statement. Is it possible to get a release from Lara so I can get it printed or is there a copy without the copyright available?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted   Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 13:17

I can send you a statement saying that you can get it copied at Kinkos. I had to do that with my wedding photographs, as they came on a cd, and Walmart wouldn't print them. She just wrote a letter and it was fine.
Ask them, if a letter from me would be sufficient and what info they need.
Back to top Go down
DonnaT
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
DonnaT

PostSubject: Re: Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted   Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 13:46

Thank you, Lara! They said just a letter from the author stating it is your eBook and you allow me, Donna Carbone, to copy it. Maybe add the name of the eBook, also. I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted   Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh! You Beautiful Doll - Copyrighted
Page 1 of 1