R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)

Go down 
+3
Groovyday
tonya575
With Love Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) Empty
PostSubject: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:04

I got my beautiful baby girl, Faith today!!! My husband kept saying I want to open it lol. And was taking his good ole time on purpose because he knew I couldn't wait. Here she is! My gorgeous baby girl!!! She is a preemie, Faith by Heather Boneham.Tonya made the most gorgeous outfit for her homecoming arrival. It's stunning! Thank you so much Tonya! She is just beautiful!!!!

Here are some pictures of my new arrival. Tonya, you are welcome to post pictures of her if you took any. Mine are a little dark.

my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) Imagej12

my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) Imagej10

Isn't her dress just stunning?!

my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) Imagej11

Thanks do much for all the goodies that came with her too! I loved everything. This swap was so much fun Tonya, thanks for swapping with me!!!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:30

I am so glad you like her!! I am so glad we did the swap!! Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 20:33

happyhappy Very sweet looking little girl. I loved the pursed lips of this tiny sculpt. Tonya, those outfits were beautiful! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 20:34

Congrats Stephanie, she's lovely and her outfits are stunning! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:55

Yes, her dress is very stunning and looks very familiar. Tonya sent me one in blue. lol

Congratulations on such a sweet girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 15:20

Congratulations! She's a sweetie. my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) 162105
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 20:32

What a little stunner. I am feeling 2 very happy ladies, well done girls clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)   my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :) Empty

Back to top Go down

my goregous baby girl from Tonya Trapple :)
Page 1 of 1