R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twin mommy 21407

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 16:23

hello my name is Cyndi i have 2 twin burengure dolls that i love i am looking for some one to reborn then for me that lives in Texas . Theses dolls are my only babies due to having to have a Hysterectomy in late 06 .they were my valenties day gift from my husband in 07 . they are Berengure special edition doll that are 20 inches and come in the red box. I love to dres them up and such but dont have the knowledge to reborn them my self please help thanks

Cyndi and twins
Back to top Go down
JessicasLifelikeCreations

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas EmptySun 3 Jun 2012 - 13:56

Hello, My name is Jessica, What part of Texas do you live in? I live in Louisiana, I have many friends that live in Texas. I would be honored to reborn your babies. But, I don't live in Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://jessicaslifelikecreations.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas EmptySun 3 Jun 2012 - 22:40

happyhappy Hi Cyndi, This is a great place for learning and chatting about reborning. In order for your Berenguer Special Editions to be reborned with Genesis Heat Set Paints, they have to be stripped of their factory paints first. I am sure there is someone here that could do that and then reborn them for you. The great thing about Berenguers is that they look so realistic, even when they were meant as a play doll. I think you should post this request in the Cozy Lounge section. More people would see it. We have several members in Texas. bigsmile welcome
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 1:18

We do have some talented reborners living in Texas, hopefully one of them will see your post and be able to help you bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Texas
Page 1 of 1