R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dad went on to heaven

Go down 
+7
babyblossom
nightowlnursery
rebecca
Dianne1227
Karen
photolady70
CuteAsAPixie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

My Dad went on to heaven Empty
PostSubject: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 13:33

Sorry I have not been around a while. I miss all of you! My Dad went home to heaven to see his Mother on Mother's day. Our family misses him, but we know where he is now. Please pray for my SIL, Michelle who has colon cancer. They now think she may have cervical cancer, too! Also, pray that we are able to keep my Mom as stable and healthy as possible. I am taking over her medical care/medications/appointments, etc. She is ill with hepatitis C, and severe diabetes and has an impaired mental status due to the toxins in her blood. She almost died 3 days before Dad with a blood sugar of 22!!!! EMS could not get her sugar up and had to take her to the ER. It has been a rough year for us. Also, my daughter and son in law are moving to Wash. DC with my sweet Lejla... no jobs!!! Staying with friends. I have turned this over to God as I cannot handle it. They are leaving on June 13. It feels like losing everything at once! I am battling with depression, so please keep me in your prayers...
thanks all
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 13:56

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and your grandbaby moving away. If you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me. I will keep you in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 14:08

Oh Terri, my heart hurts for you! I know exactly how it feels to have a grand child move far away. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 14:20

So sorry to hear of your losses. I pray for you and your family.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 15:19

Thanks, everyone... Just a lot at once!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:06

prayer You are in my prayer's, I have missed you around here and now I know why. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:17

I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your family. Hugs, Shannon
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 18:11

So sorry to hear that Terri. I will pray for you all prayer
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 18:37

So sorry to hear your sad news will keep you in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 18:54

Thanks everyone for the prayers. Life has been very complicated to say the least.... I'm glad you missed me, Rebecca!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 21:15

So sorry about all of these things Terri sad you have been going through so much and I wish I could do something to help... I am here for you if you ever need me loveyou!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 23:01

Thank you, Sarah... Maybe one day I'll come visit you. I've heard it is a beautiful country!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 23:49

Wow, it seems everything is hitting you all at once. My Dad went on to heaven 571757 You will be in my prayers. My Dad went on to heaven 571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 2:51

I am so sorry to hear about all that has happened to you, but just remember we are here for you anytime........ loveyou! lilangel
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 3:54

DollsRForMe wrote:
Thank you, Sarah... Maybe one day I'll come visit you. I've heard it is a beautiful country!

That would be so lovely, then I could give you a hug in person! I feel so sad for you and your whole family.... big hugs loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dad went on to heaven   My Dad went on to heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dad went on to heaven
Page 1 of 1